What's new

Ambition Mods Ripley RDTA

IMG_20210722_132435.jpg

It's a good looking tank too.

Attachments

• IMG_20210722_132435.jpg
    IMG_20210722_132435.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 56
I should add to any ambition easy sbs mod owners that you can get bellcaps for the bishop to match all the finishes of the easy mods. A bit of matchy matchy action.

Leaving me cold. Hard pass I fear...

About time there was a voice of reason on this thread.

25 posts in and nobody has mentioned how bloody ugly it is. I don't care much for RDTAs but topping it off with that awful ribbed for nobody's pleasure styling pushes it into well polished turd territory.

Just no.

how will it be any different than the one with the liquid on the top? is it just an aesthetic consideration?

how will it be any different than the one with the liquid on the top? is it just an aesthetic consideration?

Having the tank under the deck makes it as easy to wick and a build on as an RDA - useful if you have problems wicking RTAs. But some can be tricky to fill and the aesthetics are a bit marmite.

Having the tank under the deck makes it as easy to wick and a build on as an RDA - useful if you have problems wicking RTAs. But some can be tricky to fill and the aesthetics are a bit marmite.

aye but the rta version of this is a gravity fed thing as far as i understand it. which is similarly easy to wick. so if the deck is the same, and the airflow system is the same, it would seem the only difference is one has liquid fed by gravity from above and the other has liquid fed by capillary action through special tubes from below.

Back
Top Bottom