What's new

An alternative view on disposables and harm reduction

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Vaping is an attractive new sport, disposables are the 100 metres Usain Bolt finals a must see....TDP had a go at limiting things with small tanks, small bottles, less nicotine and it's availability.
Which didn't work as we have shortfills, longfills, bottle shots 250 ml....bungs, bubble glass nic still available, and tank manufactures no really giving a fk about it anymore.
So it's back to the wild west we find ourselves again, any future limits/bans won't just be disposables I fear, they are a red herring /scapegoat......blame them if it makes you feel happy, but they will just be the straw that broke the camels back.

any future limits/bans won't just be disposables I fear, they are a red herring /scapegoat......blame them if it makes you feel happy, but they will just be the straw that broke the camels back.

a few of ye say that but don’t seem to back it up with any rationale. sounds like paranoid ramblings :)

Bright colours, cartoons, flavours which is the main attraction....could be hammered

aye, it’s no the main attraction for you though, is it? i cannae wait till they ban the bright colours, cartoons and blue slushie flavours. the weans will no be interested any more and at least they’ll no be able to put pictures of cancerous lungs and swollen necks on the packets. :)

aye, it’s no the main attraction for you though, is it? i cannae wait till they ban the bright colours, cartoons and blue slushie flavours. the weans will no be interested any more and at least they’ll no be able to put pictures of cancerous lungs and swollen necks on the packets. :)

I know it's no fur me......Im all for continuing with the wild west until the marshall shoots with a gun he loaded:)

I know it's no fur me......Im all for continuing with the wild west until the marshall shoots with a gun he loaded:)

that will no happen, for the reason that the cowboys will aw have topped themselves first of their own accord

Saw this....as she has mentioned re costs TDP, plastics, ingredients energy, and prob wages have all gone up. Brexit and covid will be factors too.
Small indie's really need to find a way to get their liquid into disposables if that's where consumer demand is.
Drip drop have stated that disposables are the number one searched for item on their website, so they know this.
It's sad I use them got their nic shots, custard and new baccy "The One".... all very good., but it's increasingly looking likely that adapt by following the big guys (VV and the like) or die.
They sell disposables in their shops by the way.
Probably what we should do

We for one will not though.

not a chance.
Not when there are alternatives out there.

Thanks very much. I shall relay.

And don't worry, whilst it's a beautiful island they're just about to vote in GST so prices are going to skyrocket. Lucky you didn't take the dive really. Still ok for holidays though!
It did look very beautiful. We could just about afford the house, but the other expenses made it un-doable. Along with the speed limit, because I only passed my motorbike test recently :)

It did look very beautiful. We could just about afford the house, but the other expenses made it un-doable. Along with the speed limit, because I only passed my motorbike test recently :)
Congratulations! I used to be a biker. Loved it. When my back is fixed I'm hoping to get another one, possibly try to find my old Bandit 600 and do her up. The speed limit here is pretty.... Restrictive shall we say. But we can get the ferry to France and go on a jolly. The Loire Valley is absolutely beautiful and the roads are long and winding. What are you riding?

Congratulations! I used to be a biker. Loved it. When my back is fixed I'm hoping to get another one, possibly try to find my old Bandit 600 and do her up. The speed limit here is pretty.... Restrictive shall we say. But we can get the ferry to France and go on a jolly. The Loire Valley is absolutely beautiful and the roads are long and winding. What are you riding?
Ta. Can't lie, I was stoked because I'm an old bastard and I've never driven anything in my life with more ccs than a push bike. That sounds painful and annoying...dare I ask how you broke it? On a Vulcan 900 and I would fking love to tazz it around the Loire Valley! I've only been through it on a bus, but even that was great, really beautiful and just perfect for a ride. Is the speed limit strictly enforced then? I had a notion it might be in theory only, once you got out of the main towns.

Back
Top Bottom