What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Order No 330/290917/87
Ordered 38 days ago and no communication except a PM from Ray mid October to say they were on there way, so is Christmas mate. Left with no choice but to put a PP claim in, still waiting for the sellers response to that. Would happily have waited if we had all received regular updates to what was happeng. Used to this fiasco from chinese vendors, but not from companys in this country.

He really is a dumb fuck. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut but he just couldn't help himself from coming on here trying to act like a smart ass.

Talk about self destruct.

grenade.gif

He really is a dumb fuck. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut but he just couldn't help himself from coming on here trying to act like a smart ass.

Talk about self destruct.

View attachment 143677

I have to admit it’s not often I get robbed then get told I’m rude and to not try and let them rob me again, I mean don’t buy from them again :D

This is his "proof" of issuing a refund. :18:

Obviously thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is. Funny how he can't provide a PP transaction screenshot.

It's not often we get to witness such raw stupidity. It's quite a treat. :goodjob:

Thanks for sending me these Ray. :2thumbsup:
I'll be adding them to my PP claim. Let PP know exactly what kind of lying scumbag they're allowing to use their service to rip people off.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry all, should have done this a week or so ago. Blame the family. Blame the day job. Blame Netflix...

I have just removed the Vaping Guru's vendor accounts on here and have refunded the full month they paid for a couple of weeks ago. Always happy to try and give people time to try and prove themselves but gone beyond dire now. Hope those of you who are awaiting items / refunds get sorted OK. Any problems or if you need anything else let me know.

Sorry all, should have done this a week or so ago. Blame the family. Blame the day job. Blame Netflix...

I have just removed the Vaping Guru's vendor accounts on here and have refunded the full month they paid for a couple of weeks ago. Always happy to try and give people time to try and prove themselves but gone beyond dire now. Hope those of you who are awaiting items / refunds get sorted OK. Any problems or if you need anything else let me know.

When you say you have removed their vendor status does that mean they can still reply on this thread? This appears to be the main channel of communication

This ray guy sounds like a top end bellend. Sorry to take the piss but this guy is literally laughing at all you who give him money. Pathetic.

I see you wasp is still available to buy and IN STOCK. Still taking other people’s money are we? I hope anyone pursuing legal action against this guy takes every thing he just said and use it against him.

When you say you have removed their vendor status does that mean they can still reply on this thread? This appears to be the main channel of communication

Yup, they can still reply but no longer vendors on the forum. So they can still respond to people here but no new posts advertising new gear etc.

Back
Top Bottom