What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

If you filed a dispute we will get to it. Going back to the Netflix thing, there's loads of stand up on there. Frankie Boyles is particularly good

True colours always show up in the end. :wanker:

If you're that desperate for a few quid keep it another few days. PP will deal with it. :18::18::18:

Pmd you. Proof of refund in there

Proof my arse. Proof of refund is when the money is in my account. If you'd issued a refund PP wouldn't be waiting for your response still. Whatever your computer shows means jack shit. Suppose PayPal are just "holding" it for me. Trying to protect me from spending it somewhere else maybe? :rotflmao:

Last edited:
Pr

Proof my arse. Proof of refund is when the money is in my account. Whatever your computer shows means jack shit. Suppose PayPal are just "holding" it for me. Trying to protect me from spending it somewhere else maybe? :rotflmao:
Right, so, you want me to access your account, to screenshot it and send it to your for proof of a refund in YOUR account? You see the dilemma there?

Pm me a screenshot of the paypal transaction then buddy.

Any time you're ready. :D

You must think everyone's as thick as you are you dumb fuck. Lol.

Nothing more than a scummy liar. Good luck finding future business on this forum. :rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom