What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

The screen shot from Facebook early on this thread sums him up.

Iv only just noticed it.

Well that's TVG thoroughly chewed and spat out, down the pan you go, and wave to the other shits on the way down

Order No 330/290917/87
Ordered 38 days ago and no communication except a PM from Ray mid October to say they were on there way, so is Christmas mate. Left with no choice but to put a PP claim in, still waiting for the sellers response to that. Would happily have waited if we had all received regular updates to what was happeng. Used to this fiasco from chinese vendors, but not from companys in this country.

To be honest I’ve had much more hassle from vendors in this country. None at all for
the Chinese. I find them very professional.

Jesus I never saw that either. What a pair of cunts. What’s with trying to be wide because they are Scottish? I hope they bump into an angry English person at some point and start talking like that. Stupid widos.

Jesus I never saw that either. What a pair of cunts. What’s with trying to be wide because they are Scottish? I hope they bump into an angry English person at some point and start talking like that. Stupid widos.

Careful zou, rays Fb profile pic is him with a sniper rifle :( RIP zou

Back
Top Bottom