What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Been hammering the other thread like a loon in the discount forum however just wanted to say this here too-

Funny that, I never received one, i never even received 1 single email, as as i said in the other thread, I was that pished when I ordered - i forgot that i ordered at all. If it wasnt for just general perusal of the forums i would not have had a scooby. Yes that makes me a drunk dickmonger but on top of what already was a mess, i find it even more infuriating that it seems your apology packs only go to people who actually voiced concern.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The exclusivity contracts are a worry. From both angles. Have companies not learned from the previous aspire and eleaf fiascos. Totally wicked spent a fortune trying to defend the eleaf one which has still ended up with everyone bypassing them direct and gave them an awful rep in the vape world. DNA vapes went from the vapers go to to a tesla themed ghost town.
by definition China have no interest in supporting exclusivity as it stops New business and goes against their foundations.
Your just paying for a licence that will give you a bad name and make it difficult for vapers to pick up what they want in town.
So in short it annoys vapers, reduces customers to local vape shops and ultimately isn't worth the paper it's written on.
Best just focus again on catching up with current orders and keeping your customer base happy(ish) by keeping them all in the loop. Even fastech manage to message me if an item has been delayed.

Well, I wasn't prepared to write TVG off entirely just because of this delayed shipping episode. I can accept that the manufacturer fucked them about and they just didn't handle it well due to lack of experience and mounting pressure.

However....

It is now SIX days since I escalated my claim with PP and TVG has failed to respond to it and issue a refund. They cannot blame that on the manufacturer and it doesn't take a week to "sort thru" refunds. It takes 10 seconds to log in and hit the "refund" button. They could issue all refunds within an hour.

Plenty of time to write and post apology letters and plenty of time to post on here. But no time to give me back my money. Seems they intend to let PP force their hand and issue the refund on their behalf after they fail to respond in the allotted time.

I will not be using TVG again. Shipping delays are one thing. Intentionally delaying issuing refunds is another.

Last edited:
I also have an escalated claim in with PayPal, that is currently "awaiting response from seller".

And yet when I go to TVG's website and check my order status, it says "refunded".

So I'm not sure who I am waiting for now, TVG or PayPal.

I also have an escalated claim in with PayPal, that is currently "awaiting response from seller".

And yet when I go to TVG's website and check my order status, it says "refunded".

So I'm not sure who I am waiting for now, TVG or PayPal.

The "refunded" on their website means about as much as "will ship mid October". You've been refunded when PP notify you that you have been refunded.

Well, I wasn't prepared to write TVG off entirely just because of this delayed shipping episode. I can accept that the manufacturer fucked them about and they just didn't handle it well due to lack of experience and mounting pressure.

However....

It is now SIX days since I escalated my claim with PP and TVG has failed to respond to it and issue a refund. They cannot blame that on the manufacturer and it doesn't take a week to "sort thru" refunds. It takes 10 seconds to log in and hit the "refund" button. They could issue all refunds within an hour.

Plenty of time to write and post apology letters and plenty of time to post on here. But no time to give me back my money. Seems they intend to let PP force their hand and issue the refund on their behalf after they fail to respond in the allotted time.

I will not be using TVG again. Shipping delays are one thing. Intentionally delaying issuing refunds is another.

Not only this, another poster mentioned having been pished when he placed an order and only checked when he saw all these posts about it. Some people might have forgotten they ordered or not known how to claim the refund, or to escalate the paypal claim.

Back
Top Bottom