What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

So to put people's minds at ease @Ray@thevapingguru what's the next steps for your company to prevent this from happening again?

We are designing integrating a feature on the site that will allow customers to track pre order items from manufacturer to us in real time, as this not only eases worries but also frees up some of our time. We are also working on integrating existing stock orders into this model.

We are looking at integrating real time stock levels for potential customers to see exactly what we have physically in storage.

We are making it easier for Thor to be contacted by including a complaints inbox that only he can access.

Refunds will be processed on certain days and times so we dedicate that time to any issues.

And that's where experience comes in. The Chinese manufacturers are notorious for delayed shipments. You're obviously relatively new to the game and therefore haven't been burnt by Cohen before. And it's because of your relatively new status and inexperience that a lot of people are giving you the benefit of the doubt and not completely writing you off (myself included).

We all live and learn bud. It may seem like a category 5 shit storm at the moment but as long as everyone gets their order or refund it will all be a storm in a tea cup.

Hope so, seems like everyone wants our blood at the moment. End of the week and this will be behind us

Yeah, well if a manufacturer feeds us lies, that's all we have to go on

#49Ray@thevapingguru, 13 minutes ago

So if your supplier has lied to you, and ruined your reputation, I take it you will not be using them
anymore ?

In which case you can just return everyone's money.........................

Simples innit :dance:

Yeah, well if a manufacturer feeds us lies, that's all we have to go on

#49Ray@thevapingguru, 13 minutes ago

So if your supplier has lied to you, and ruined your reputation, I take it you will not be using them
anymore ?

In which case you can just return everyone's money.........................

Simples innit :dance:

Those who want a refund will receive it mate. No quarrel with that, certainly don't blame those who do.

It depends. We won't take pre orders for them in the future but once we actually get stock in we can list it as being in stock

Those who want a refund will receive it mate. No quarrel with that, certainly don't blame those who do.

It depends. We won't take pre orders for them in the future but once we actually get stock in we can list it as being in stock

As I said, simples innit, do it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't violated any PP terms and conditions. Similarly, we are making efforts with our undersized team to make amends to everyone involved in this entire fiasco, along with fulfilling orders.

We are processing refunds as fast as we can, and still sent apology packs out. Whole ordeal on our side of the pitch is pinned on Oumier (hence previous post about advised legal action from accountants.)

Specifically, what terms have we broken?

I have no idea idea if you have but PayPal have a habit for closing accounts when and if they want. I.e too many disputes

We are designing integrating a feature on the site that will allow customers to track pre order items from manufacturer to us in real time, as this not only eases worries but also frees up some of our time. We are also working on integrating existing stock orders into this model.

We are looking at integrating real time stock levels for potential customers to see exactly what we have physically in storage.

We are making it easier for Thor to be contacted by including a complaints inbox that only he can access.

Refunds will be processed on certain days and times so we dedicate that time to any issues.

Sounds reasonable :)

I really do hope this resolves itself by Friday for your sake and for everyone that's still awaiting orders. May i suggest that you update your website with a message to inform any customers that you're experiencing delays with the wasp and you hope to have this rectified by Friday?

I understand that you'll have been inundated with emails, refunds and phonecalls this past fortnight but a simple message on your website could have helped reduce this number. Just food for thought.

Good one. UK exclusivity on a product can be bypassed by other vendors by purchasing stock from Chinese wholesalers and having it imported.

You knew this yet still claimed you would still be the only uk vendor stocking said items.

Ie, what you think are our lies, are in fact the manufacturers lies.
Summary: It looks as if those shipments never shipped and the account manager was buying time until it was, so lied to string us along long enough.
Monkey see monkey do.

As a result, it's made a totally legitimate business look like thieving tossers and ruined a decent rep we'd worked hard to achieve.
I think you have done this all by yourselves.

"""""""Good one. UK exclusivity on a product can be bypassed by other vendors by purchasing stock from Chinese wholesalers and having it imported.

You knew this yet still claimed you would still be the only uk vendor stocking said items.

Ie, what you think are our lies, are in fact the manufacturers lies.
Summary: It looks as if those shipments never shipped and the account manager was buying time until it was, so lied to string us along long enough.
Monkey see monkey do.

As a result, it's made a totally legitimate business look like thieving tossers and ruined a decent rep we'd worked hard to achieve.
I think you have done this all by yourselves."""""""

I'm still waiting for a refund......still waiting for any kind of communication at all to be honest.....

As I've said before, I appreciate that TVG have been dicked about by the manufacturer - but I've not had a single reply to any calls or emails to date.

I am now assuming the refund will not happen any time soon either, and I'm likely to have to wait for Paypal to intervene in a few weeks time.

Please can you just refund me instead of hanging onto my money without actually talking to me at all!

Been hammering the other thread like a loon in the discount forum however just wanted to say this here too-
Yes we are a small team and got inundated with orders and overwhelmed. It could've been coped with, but with the ballache on the shipping piled on top, it reduced us to this. We felt like crap. Sent apology packs out..

Funny that, I never received one, i never even received 1 single email, as i said in the other thread, I was that pished when I ordered - i forgot that i ordered at all. If it wasnt for just general perusal of the forums i would not have had a scooby. Yes that makes me a drunk dickmonger but on top of what already was a mess, i find it even more infuriating that it seems your apology packs only go to people who actually voiced concern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom