What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Just caught up with the latest posts over the four? threads and wondering if there are people that are still undecided or still think this so called company is bonafide.
Its pretty obvious my vote has been scammer from the moment i read the my experience from TVG.
Which way have you swayed?
Either way, this is why you should need a licence to go on the Internet. From what I've read, most likely just a chance who thought he could get loads of orders on. Use the money to place an order at a good price then pocket the difference. Thoroughly Thorison though? If you asked me to make up an alias that was so stupid it had to be true, it would be something like that. I may have used it when dealing with the police in my teens! :18:

Yes officer, my name is Thor Thornton and I live at 999 letsbe avenue.... no this isn't my spliff, a bigGerman boy gave me it and ran away and left all those beers so I opened the one I'm drinking in case he was a suicide bomber..... honetsly".

Aye well, she’s a bit spoilt. So she should be happy looking! :-D
DSC_1730.JPG

Totally no right in the heid

Either way, this is why you should need a licence to go on the Internet. From what I've read, most likely just a chance who thought he could get loads of orders on. Use the money to place an order at a good price then pocket the difference. Thoroughly Thorison though? If you asked me to make up an alias that was so stupid it had to be true, it would be something like that. I may have used it when dealing with the police in my teens! :18:

Yes officer, my name is Thor Thornton and I live at 999 letsbe avenue.... no this isn't my spliff, a bigGerman boy gave me it and ran away and left all those beers so I opened the one I'm drinking in case he was a suicide bomber..... honetsly".
Even autocorrect isn't having his name either I see! Surprised I'd didn't change it to bawbag!

Back
Top Bottom