What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Getting that bad boy out would make your arse a bit thor...

<I'll get my coat>

Well... That was interesting . I've just spent the past two nights reading up on the vaping guru after a Facebook group called him a scammer. Had to come here to check it out for myself.

All I can say is thank fuck I check before I buy, who is a reputable seller/vendor. I've done some deals on FB and all have been fine. I can confirm that I will NEVER spend a single penny at the vaping guru. Even if the orders were uncontrollable, it's the shocking customer service I'm appalled at.

In all my life, I have never seen a so called business person/owner speak to customers the way this TVG has. You would bend over backwards to help a disgruntled customer not antagonise them, what a complete bell end.

I can also confirm that not all scotsman are knobs

What a great read though

My two boys are spoilt, one is a total sook the other is a little greeting faced little bastard. He's kinda my favourite though. Probably because he's as big a dick as i am :D

Ha ha! My wee one is a bit of a diva. She’s a strange yet very likeable wee character. She loves cucumber.

Another day, another email sent that will no doubt be ignored, another phone call ending in listening to the same answerphone.....

Another day, another email sent that will no doubt be ignored, another phone call ending in listening to the same answerphone.....

No worries. They will automatically issue your refund after he fails to prove delivery within the 11 days he was given by PP to respond to your claim.

Like @Mitz said, if you've filed a dispute on PP you will getyour money back in 11 days from dispute. I know if you're like me though you want answers as well. I see Ray logs on everyday. I still think Ray and Thor are the same person as well :)

Exactly that mate.

I know Paypal will eventually give me my money back, but i think it's an absolute piss take that no-one is responding at all - nor are they actively processing refunds, as I'm sat waiting for Paypal to step in a force the issue.

The whole clusterfuck of a "business" is wrong. Generally wrong that people like this can setup an online business and conduct themselves and trade (in the loosest sense of the word, "rob people" is probably more apt) in this manner. Specifically wrong that whilst everyone makes mistakes, situations out of your control, etc, but it really, REALLY annoys me that they haven't even got the decency to talk to anyone.

If people are not paying by paypal, and had paid by debit card, I can't imagine how they'd get their money back.

YE
Exactly that mate.

I know Paypal will eventually give me my money back, but i think it's an absolute piss take that no-one is responding at all - nor are they actively processing refunds, as I'm sat waiting for Paypal to step in a force the issue.

The whole clusterfuck of a "business" is wrong. Generally wrong that people like this can setup an online business and conduct themselves and trade (in the loosest sense of the word, "rob people" is probably more apt) in this manner. Specifically wrong that whilst everyone makes mistakes, situations out of your control, etc, but it really, REALLY annoys me that they haven't even got the decency to talk to anyone.

If people are not paying by paypal, and had paid by debit card, I can't imagine how they'd get their money back.
I completely agree mate - its fucking infuriating. I'm up in Ayreshire in the new year for a wedding so might have to pop in :mad: will need my bullet proof vest if RayThors got his Sniper rifle.

Back
Top Bottom