What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

this is in the town where i live, in one particular housing scheme, i wouldnt get out the car driving through it, its like being on Safari, i see big Marv up the town regular and big Kerry shes a scary bird and im not ashamed to admit it reckon she could knock my lights oot in a fight

this is in the town where i live, in one particular housing scheme, i wouldnt get out the car driving through it, its like being on Safari, i see big Marv up the town regular and big Kerry shes a scary bird and im not ashamed to admit it reckon she could knock my lights oot in a fight

jesus.. haha

I'm a not an easily shocked guy, I've been around the country, lived in the NW and my other half is from the NE and I've lived in some not so great areas but .... seriously, this series shocked me.

jesus.. haha

I'm a not an easily shocked guy, I've been around the country, lived in the NW and my other half is from the NE and I've lived in some not so great areas but .... seriously, this series shocked me.
Indeed, I thought I'd been to some shocking places but this is proper shocking!

Bucky and heroin that's all there is lol

I was quite shocked to read recently that Scotland had a higher murder rate than London for decades up until very recently. Life expectancy for a Scot is also way under the national average.

Love the accent tho. Especially after a drink.

Shall we have a drink?

Och aye, the noo! :D

I've got a couple of scotch friends who said after moving to the Midlands they couldn't sleep without the sound of sirens all night [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom