What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

I was quite shocked to read recently that Scotland had a higher murder rate than London for decades up until very recently. Life expectancy for a Scot is also way under the national average.

Love the accent tho. Especially after a drink.

Shall we have a drink?

Och aye, the noo! :D

Yeah Glasgow was the murder capital of Europe up until recently.

jesus.. haha

I'm a not an easily shocked guy, I've been around the country, lived in the NW and my other half is from the NE and I've lived in some not so great areas but .... seriously, this series shocked me.

Seriously? It’s no that bad round that way.

I was quite shocked to read recently that Scotland had a higher murder rate than London for decades up until very recently. Life expectancy for a Scot is also way under the national average.

Love the accent tho. Especially after a drink.

Shall we have a drink?

Och aye, the noo! :D

Aye.....we don't suffer fools gladly...kill first..then ask questions...which usually results in the dead, being regarded as no a bad chunt after all.

Edit: There is no one left up here, named Josh

Yeah Glasgow was the murder capital of Europe up until recently.

I don’t think it actually was. Glasgow is much safer than people think. It does still have a relatively high murder rate but most of that kind of crime is related to other crime. Unless you’re a gangster, involved in crime or live in a really bad area it’s pretty safe. I found Aberdeen a much sketchier city to live in.

its no that bad when you know where not to wander into late at night, keep your mouth shut and dont make a nuisance of yourself and you're fine,

its no that bad when you know where not to wander into late at night, keep your mouth shut and dont make a nuisance of yourself and you're fine,

You’d need to wander pretty far to get anywhere really shady, though.

edit: there are massive amounts of european students and arty types who move here these days. It’s been cosmopolitanised to a degree.

You’d need to wander pretty far to get anywhere really shady, though.

edit: there are massive amounts of european students and arty types who move here these days. It’s been cosmopolitanised to a degree.
aye i was referring to Ayrshire as folk seem awfy scared after watching the scheme clips

Back
Top Bottom