What's new

Review Another old favourite.....absinthe by celtic vapours

MrTeaTime

Legend
Back in the day, when i first started out with an old wonky cheap ce4 on an equally wonky ego, i struggled.....i struggled to get anything better then i thin wisp of vapour, or a burnt taste. And when we went down south to visit my mum and dad in Romford, i took 2 ce4's, 2 ego batteries...we were only going down for a few days and thought this would be plenty.....how wrong was i??? the one i was using burnt out, and as we were in the car driving from Harold Wood to Romford the second one snapped.......fucking gutted.......

It was then i thought bollocks to this, im buying some marlboro's, i'd had enough.......

My dad said to me that there was a vaping shop by Gidea Park Station, as well as a newsagent....so i thought fuck it, if they sell the same shit in there, i'll pop in a get some fags instead......

I walked into .....Best E Cigarette | Itaste | E Cig Starter Kit | Personal Vapour and came out with an mvp1 and a box of iclear10's and some celtic vapours absinthe........on gidea park rd, in Romford i had my eureka moment....i finally had a device that worked and a juice that didnt taste like burnt shit.....i felt like crying....vapour? check....throat hit? check, juice that doesnt taste like shit? check.......and i quite happily took my mod into romford and chugged on it all day......i even went back on the monday and bought about 20 bottles of the absinthe range on the way home.....

Anyway......my local B&M now stocks celtic vapours, so i thought....why not :D and bought a 10ml bottle....for £5!!!!!!!!

Now ratio wise my guess would be its at best, a 60/40 PG/VG at worst a 70/30 PG/VG

Throat Hit = Oh so fucking harsh

Flavour = slightly sweet, minty, not really absinthe flavour, that is quite sickly.....

My taifun is now in the ultrasonic cleaner.......im just hoping that it gets rid of the flavour better then doing my teeth 3 times and using half a bottle of mouthwash.....

Seriously, and this price point, it needs to be better......way fucking better then this........

Back
Top Bottom