What's new

Any Aniseed, Mint, Menthol fruit Lovers? I want to know your juice...

donkruler

Postman
Hi all,

I am heavily into the above flavours, maybe cause I enjoy old Sokol sweets but I can’t imagine vaping a cake or pastry lol and that’s not a diss [emoji24]. My taste buds tend to like the strong mint, aniseed or fruit menthol type juices.

What are you favourites?

Cheers
[emoji106][emoji7][emoji7]

Red Astaire.. t juice
Black n Blue.. t juice
Heinsberg.. VV
Attraction.. VV
Dr Jekyll ..Digbys
Jack Black...Decadent Vapours
Absinthe...Decadent Vapours
Crystal Blue...Decadent Vapours

Edit : somebody stop me:)

Red Astaire.. t juice
Black n Blue.. t juice
Heinsberg.. VV
Attraction.. VV
Dr Jekyll ..Digbys
Jack Black...Decadent Vapours
Absinthe...Decadent Vapours
Crystal Blue...Decadent Vapours

Edit : somebody stop me:)
Pushed your buttons eh? :D

Pushed your buttons eh? :D

Im a fan, love DV absinthe, can add it to fruits n menthols, and it keeps the anise flavour locked in, unlike straight anise concentrates which can go bland quite quickly

Im a fan, love DV absinthe, can add it to fruits n menthols, and it keeps the anise flavour locked in, unlike straight anise concentrates which can go bland quite quickly
I noticed that. I'm a tobacco vaper, but I do use an aniseed to 'reset' when my tastebuds go funny ....... and at first I thought my tastebuds were getting worse, but a new bottle convinced me it was the juice losing its punch.

I noticed that. I'm a tobacco vaper, but I do use an aniseed to 'reset' when my tastebuds go funny ....... and at first I thought my tastebuds were getting worse, but a new bottle convinced me it was the juice losing its punch.

Defo.....Im a aniseed /fruits /menthol during the day....tobacco/coffee/desserts in the evening

Back
Top Bottom