What's new

Any crossbow love?

Glad you’ve got it working better @andyroo . For me this way of wicking has always worked well. I used to get the odd gurgle after filling but seem to have cured that as well with @Discomatt ’s tip of pushing lightly up under the wick holes just before putting it all together.

I went for the 28awg this time (usually go with 30 in this). At ~ 0.7Ω and 14.7 w filled with tobacco smoke and prunes custard blend. Perfect.

I’ve got Manabush Wenebojo in, that’s why I’m only at 10w, I think the flavour of it is better just warm.
Not sure I’d be so keen on the tobacco smoke and prune custard blend though, is it a sour prune or more a dried fruit/ raisin type of thing ?

The concentrate is called tobacco smoke and prunes. It’s pretty hard to describe, it’s not sour at all, but pretty smoky and with a kind of rich dried fruit note in it. I can taste something a bit chocolatey in there as well. It’s excellent in a custard, good in tobacco blends too.

It may be just me @andyroo but personally I find the Vapeshell benefits from a watt or two extra for mtl. I do like a warm vape though and prefer my coils around the .9 mark

It may be just me @andyroo but personally I find the Vapeshell benefits from a watt or two extra for mtl. I do like a warm vape though and prefer my coils around the .9 mark

I’ll keep that in mind @Discomatt, it’s all a balance with so many variables, I’m more up to speed with Kayfuns, Doggy’s and the like.

Back
Top Bottom