What's new

Anybody order kit from FastTech and is it Worth it?

RunAway

Postman
Evening all; heard a lot about people getting vaping kit from Fasttech; was just wondering is it clone pieces or original, and if clones is it any good quality wise? I have ordered stuff many times from china ( tobacco pipes) in the past and found it generally okay for the money, and never had anything not arrive. Any do's or don'ts??? Thanks....:stinker:

If it says authentic, it is!
I've had innokin stuff - all real deal - and genuine Kanger tanks (they also do clones of the Kangers, but aren't sold as Kanger)

Evening all; heard a lot about people getting vaping kit from Fasttech; was just wondering is it clone pieces or original, and if clones is it any good quality wise? I have ordered stuff many times from china ( tobacco pipes) in the past and found it generally okay for the money, and never had anything not arrive. Any do's or don'ts??? Thanks....:stinker:

They are supposed to be OK. I think they mostly do clones. But they are supposedly good quality. But I've heard with some people that postage can take ages. There are plenty of reviews on YouTube of Fasttech stuff.

What exactly is it you're after?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

oh, and much of their cloned gear ain't bad (though their glass Kanger clones are better than the polycarbonate PT1 clones)

They also do some good generic items - my dripper is a generic item and is lovely & easy to set up (though avoid the uniformed colour mini dripper, it doesn't fit a 510 thread like it claims).

Ego batteries have all been great (bought 4 or 5 from them)

Sometimes it's worth paying the extra and ordering from the UK. You get your stuff straight away and can return it if there are any problems. Try posting back to China and then waiting for a replacement.

Sometimes it's worth paying the extra and ordering from the UK. You get your stuff straight away and can return it if there are any problems. Try posting back to China and then waiting for a replacement.

I'd argue that depends a lot on the value of the item or the saving. If was going to spend out on a higher value item, the saving would have to be particularly good (for example, Innokin itaste VVs are around £16 on FT, as opposed to £39 at approved vendors). If FT were selling it for £30, I'd get it from the UK.

Equally, lower value items are worth the risk because the cumulative savings on items makes it worth writing off the odd dud (I've ordered 3 or 4 times from FT and had one completely useless item, but as it only cost me a couple of quid and I've probably saved at least £100 buying from them, I've lost nothing by not being bothered to return it).

Last edited:
Evening all; heard a lot about people getting vaping kit from Fasttech; Any do's or don'ts??? Thanks....:stinker:

Do`s.... Order something
Dont`s........Expect it to be here this week.

I'd argue that depends a lot on the value of the item or the saving. If was going to spend out on a higher value item, the saving would have to be particularly good (for example, Innokin itaste VVs are around £16 on FT, as opposed to £39 at approved vendors). If FT were selling it for £30, I'd get it from the UK.

Equally, lower value items are worth the risk because the cumulative savings on items makes it worth writing off the odd dud (I've ordered 3 or 4 times from FT and had one completely useless item, but as it only cost me a couple of quid and I've probably saved at least £100 buying from them, I've lost nothing by not being bothered to return it).

I'd agree with you on that.

I've had a couple of orders from them, the first took 22 days and arrived yesterday and the other only took 14 days and arrived this morning :)
Apparently there has recently been a clamp down on the shipping of batteries and juice and reports of some of these orders being sent back to fasttech.

I agree with Abyss that some things are better bought from this country, especially if you are needing it fairly soon.

Just received my 1st order from FT, placed late evening 12/12 arrived today. No complaints at all.

Back
Top Bottom