What's new

Anyone after a Coilmaster DIY Kit v3?

Anyone ordered this and received it? Or used them before? I am just trying to decide whether or not I cancel my order.

I ordered on the 26th July, got a dispatch email on the 30th saying it had been sent via Royal Mail tracked 48. Tracking number still doesn't work so I dropped them an email.

They told me that they are out of stock, and that it will not be sent until the end of next week! [emoji51][emoji17]

(I'm not so bothered that it isn't here yet, just angry that they pretended they had sent it.)

They're legit @tobywonkanobi, I must've used them a dozen times, they did arse me about with an order the once but CS sorted it via Whattsapp pretty quickly

Saying they sent it when they didn't is bang out of order though

They're legit @tobywonkanobi, I must've used them a dozen times, they did arse me about with an order the once but CS sorted it via Whattsapp pretty quickly

Saying they sent it when they didn't is bang out of order though
Thank you. That's ok-ish then I guess. I'll probably wait then. It's silly of them, I'm really not bothered that I don't have it yet, but yeah giving me false dispatch email is a bit off.

I ordered one and got an order acknowledged email but didn't get a shipped email.

I'm quite happy to wait unless months go by!

I got a despatch email last Friday with a tracking number, mine hasn’t turned up yet either

I got a despatch email last Friday with a tracking number, mine hasn’t turned up yet either
When I chased them up they said the despatched email was an error. That they should be sending mine out by the end of next week. I expect the same "error" has occurred with your order. [emoji849]

I bought an atty from them recently, slow to dispatch, poor-ish comms, I did receive the package in a reasonable amount of time though. New Vaping to me equals :hmm:

When I chased them up they said the despatched email was an error. That they should be sending mine out by the end of next week. I expect the same "error" has occurred with your order. [emoji849]
Absolutely right my order had the same error

Back
Top Bottom