What's new

Apes to the ready! Forum update time...

Sounds awefully good, so one should have a go should'nt one [emoji106]

Yes i'll play too

**Thank you! PM Sent. junglist**

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just tried to upload a piccy to a PM (A very welcome addition, I might say) and got an error message...

20151019_003524.jpg

Thank you :D Checked everything, all should be OK and was working earlier. Just read that the upload doesn't work when password protected so fingers crossed it's that. Just took the password off for a sec and the upload worked fine :D

I have some time on my hands tomorrow, could give it a shit kicking..
PM away

The log in details aren't a username and password for the site, you need to click the link I sent you in the PM to take you to the location for the test forum, once there you will be asked for a username and password. Off to bed now, work in the morning!

I would love to have a sneak peak :D

New User

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

"

Gotta say its a bit too ajax heavy/bloated for android 4.2.2.

Keep hitting ads waiting for it to catch up.

Last edited:
New User

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

"

Gotta say its a bit too ajax heavy/bloated for android 4.2.2.

Keep hitting ads waiting for it to catch up.

Cheers mate, skinku was the same so will have a look in the morning to see why you weren't in the proper usergroup. Cheers for the mobile feedback too, will see what we can do to remove some bloat.

Image upload issue is because we're behind password protection. Will see what I can do!

Back
Top Bottom