What's new

Apes to the ready! Forum update time...

I'll have a go :)

**Thank you! PM Sent. junglist**

Last edited by a moderator:
@junglist

linky linky please.

over the years ive had to change over various forum layouts and upgrades so I know what you are all going through.

colour has always been my main problem as partially blind.
last one I had to upgrade was a dark blue and the new update only offered white and within a day I hung up my admin role as was just too bright for me.

me will have a looksy tonight when I get home.

**Thank you! Yeah, pain of a job :D PM Sent. junglist**

I'll take a look :)

Cheers you three. OccultScientist just running some updates to fix the new user thing, as soon as we can see that is working OK will chuck the details over to you.

Evening all. Change is upon us!

No, I'm not talking about that TPD malarkey - we have been working on a revamp to the forum. This is always a tough one, as this place is yours, and changing a forum can often be a royal pain in the clearo as has the potential to disorientate members when all the menu items, buttons, etc change. This is a complete change of forum software as well so there are some major differences and we would really like your help in making sure that this runs as smoothly as possible.

We have asked for testing a couple of times this year but we are finally at a point now where we are happy with the layout, happy with how the software works, and feel we are at a point where we could go live with this. What we really need now is as many of you to check it out as possible. Let us know what isn't working for you, let us know if you find any bugs or have any problems using the site, or just need to ask "How do I do this?", whether this is sending a PM, posting a reply, starting a thread - anything. Just PM any bugs or questions to me or @OccultScientist and we will fix it, make things clearer or put guides together so when we move over there can be a list of resources as to how you do things.

If you are interested in seeing the new forum layout then just reply here and we will PM you the details for accessing the new forum. This is a test forum so it's completely destructible :D

Thanks in advance for your time and help, it will be massively appreciated.

I'll give it a test :)

I wouldn't mind having a look at the new place @junglist

Looks good, pm's work and it feels good on mobile. Reported a couple of things, let me know if they came through. I like it

If you have a requirement for a tester who knows feck all about anything - I'm your man @junglist ;)

Back
Top Bottom