What's new

Are Vapers self righteous?

Threads like this tells you a lot about people. :)

MarkF are you excited for GoT season 3 yet??

There's almost a zero-level of seriousness to whenever I post like this, apologies if you fell into more than one group as no offense was intended.

MarkF are you excited for GoT season 3 yet??

I have them lined up ready to watch, just trying to find the time to relax as work is stressing me at the minute and never good this time of year with my asthma style issues, but one night I am totally doing season 2 ep:6 to end of season 3

I have them lined up ready to watch, just trying to find the time to relax as work is stressing me at the minute and never good this time of year with my asthma style issues, but one night I am totally doing season 2 ep:6 to end of season 3

It was very good :D

i love the idea of this post , because prsonally i feel a lot of vapers think they are better than smokers because they made the step away from smoking. see myself personally. i see vaping the same way as smoking , its a life choice. you either make it or you dont right?

me saying smokers are scum and im better than then because i no longer smoke , is like a none smoker calling a vaper scum.

in my opinion if vaping was to become a im better than you , the non vaping non smoker would always win. so what right does a vaper have to be smug ?

I'd like to think that I'm not self righteous... jaded and cynical yes, but not self righteous.

I seem to remember having a bit of a debate with Russ about whether there should be a distinction between smokers and vapers... Russ thought it was important that we should show solidarity with smokers in promoting Camvip but I was of the opinion that there should be a definite distinction between smoking and vaping. In essence, I didn't want to be literally tarred with the same brush as smoking because I thought it was important that the potential health benefits were promoted as well as just being a way to circumvent the smoking ban.

That's not to say that I don't feel disgusted at the way smokers are demonised whilst being forced to pay a huge proprtion of 'sin' tax on every cig they buy.

...I was of the opinion that there should be a definite distinction between smoking and vaping.

Agreed, I'd go further and say that we should attempt to sever as many links as possible in order to address the Euro legislation.

Can I add all the idiots who give free advertising by saying "Simples" or "confused dot com"

Back
Top Bottom