What's new

Ares 2 orings

Jamiecc

Initiate
Hi I've just purchased a ares 2
It comes with 2 big orings and 2 smaller orings but I can't figure out where the smaller oring fits as when dismantled there are only orings top and bottom to seal the glass can someone tell me where the smaller oring should be thanks

How do I replace the o-rings on the Ares 2 RTA?

Replacing the o-rings on your Ares 2 RTA is actually quite a simple process. The first step is to remove all e-liquid and the coil from your atomizer. Next, you’ll want to fully disassemble your atomizer, making note of where each and every o-ring is placed. In general, most Innokin atomizers have two large o-rings place within the glass section, one upper o-ring and one lower o-ring. A smaller o-ring found near the base of the drip tip is common as well. When fitting in your new o-rings, be sure to apply a decent amount of pressure so that they are quite snug. Do not use too much force, as you can tear or deform your o-ring which can cause leakage or fitment problems. If you are having trouble finding where a specific o-ring is placed, try giving the atomizer you’re using a search on YouTube for a disassembly and reassembly guide. Please note that all Innokin atomizers come with pre-installed o-rings, and those bundled with the tank are spares.

The bell had a small silicone oring were it screws into the top, does one Ares one think the 2 is the same

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom