What's new

Mechlyfe Fallout Vape Paramour SBS

leighG

Initiate
This may be an odd question to ask but does anyone have a Mechlyfe Fallout Vape Paramour SBS? Trying to figure out how big of a tank will it take. I know it says it's max 25mm but other SBS say similar and I've got larger tanks on. Trying to find a SBS which will take my horizontech falcon 2 tank with bubble glass on it which makes it around 28mm. Thanks all

Don’t want to rain on your parade, but you’re going to find it difficult to find a true sbs that will take a 28mm bubble glass :hmm: The Paramour, or the similar Vapefly Brunhilde sbs, will take a 25mm tank with a bubble glass, but it’s going to be a really tight fit. I can definitely confirm that I got my Innokin Z-force tank on my Brunhilde sbs (barely), and it’s supposed to be approximately 28mm ;)

Don’t want to rain on your parade, but you’re going to find it difficult to find a true sbs that will take a 28mm bubble glass :hmm: The Paramour, or the similar Vapefly Brunhilde sbs, will take a 25mm tank with a bubble glass, but it’s going to be a really tight fit. I can definitely confirm that I got my Innokin Z-force tank on my Brunhilde sbs (barely), and it’s supposed to be approximately 28mm ;)

It's a brunhilde sbs that I was using my falcon 2 on but has completely died so looking for a new one. Looks like I'll have to take a punt on it and see. Thanks a lot for that.

28mm tank/bubble glass won't fit on the Paramour unless you use a 510 spacer to lift the bubble glass above the battery tube.

Just measured it vertically as well, there's a 28mm distance from the top of the 510 plate to the top of the battery tube, with a 21700 battery, if you're going the spacer route.

I’ve been looking at these sbs mods and they seem to be a reasonable price.
BUT, I’ve read somewhere or maybe seen a review, it seems some say they have buttons that rattle.
Anyone know if that’s true? Anyone on here had one for any length of time, are they reliable?

Back
Top Bottom