What's new

Aspire Nautilus 2 and Zelos Kit

Hi Flipside,

I think the whole process has ended up flooding the coil. ive given it all a wipe around and put a new coil in and its reading it again now.

Just the whole refilling issue thats the problem still :-(
I hope you figure it out bud.

if you have one, would you mind checking if the chimeny has an o ring in it please?

I wonder if thats what the spares are for if mine has come out?

The small o rings look like they could be for the mouth piece though

If you look up vaping vics review of it on YouTube and skip to about 8 mins he shows close ups of the top cap / chimney.
He also goes into detail about filling it and potential issues :)

*edit* the review of the nautilus 2 that is, not the kit

thanks Ruskie.
appears that his has a little black o ring in the chimney whereas i cant see one in mine.
emailed the seller anyway to ask their thoughts.

I don't want to scare you but I ended up sending mine back in the end, couldn't get it to stop leaking.
Supplier seemed to think it may have been a machining problem in the chimney so it wasn't sealing and creating a vacuum as it should. I hope yours isn't a similar issue but it could be something to do with the thread I suppose. Guess the q.c. on mass produced Chinese stuff is not that good :)
I got a replacement one which is working fine though. Hope you get yours sorted mate.

Oh no! That doesn't sound good!
I just hope I can get passed the issue as I love the kit. But I can't work with a tank I have to clean out everytime I refil it!!

Sounds like you've got a duff coil or a problem on the chimney mate, my missus has one and she's had no problem filling it at all - the coil stays seated at the bottom and the top cap comes off smoothly. I'd suggest changing the coil to see if that helps, otherwise you may need to get a replacement from your vendor.

Hi Roger, welcome. I have had the 2 for a couple of weeks and I don't have an o ring in the chimney. I have had no issues with leaking or coil sticking to the top. My old Nauti does this all the time but like you say it's not a problem with that. Have you tried another coil in it? Hope you sort it, it's a lovely atty :)

Hi @Roger Hodgetts. I have a Nautilus2 it came with the 0.7ohm coil pre installed so I swapped it to the 1.8ohm coil and when I filled it the first time same thing happened. The coil came out with the chimney section.
So I have done what the others mentioned above tighten the coil to the base and when I put the top section back in I
just screwed on carefully. Since than I never had a problem

I hope it helps

A few people had leaking issues due to a foreign object being under the rubber seal of the coil base. Always worth a check.

Back
Top Bottom