What's new

Aspire NX30 has died after 7 years

EmmaS1980

Hi all,

I've owned an Aspire NX30 for 7 years now and I literally believed it to be bomb proof, until my cat knocked it over with its tail. The screen now just reads 'low res' whenever I try to vape. Ive had that message pop up over the years whenever I've dropped it, but always managed to get it working again. Not this time

I've changed coil, cleaned every component, even went as far as to take it apart but nope, it's gone. I'm absolutely gutted.

I'm not a vape expert so bare with me.

All I know is that Aspire have served me so well the last 10 years - solidly made and battery totally reliable for years.

I have no idea how many ohms or volts my vape is, I just bought it from a decent vendor 7 years ago and that's it. I've popped into a few vape shops in Liverpool where I live but noone seems to sell aspire - and I'm too apprehensive to she'll out for a brand I have zero knowledge about when it comes to reliability compared to Aspire.

Can someone please recommend an Aspire vape that is similar to my NX30 in terms of power, build quality please? I have no idea which vendor to use either, there's so many of them online that I don't know who to trust to buy from

Cheers all.

A quick google shows that the NX30 is still available, but I didn’t look into the retailers themselves - That’s if you wanted to replace like with like.

A quick google shows that the NX30 is still available, but I didn’t look into the retailers themselves - That’s if you wanted to replace like with like.

Yeh looked at a fews sites online but seemed to be sold out. It is an old model to be fair. So looked at NX40 (rover 2), and I have options to buy BUT, don't know which websites /vendors I can trust to buy from......

Yeh looked at a fews sites online but seemed to be sold out. It is an old model to be fair. So looked at NX40 (rover 2), and I have options to buy BUT, don't know which websites /vendors I can trust to buy from......

Might be worth considering the Zelos 3, is a bit larger and probably not quite as bomb proof. Battery is larger though and they're £15.49 at the link below, can't go too far wrong at that price.

https://ifancyone.com/collections/r...-3200mah-regulated-mod?variant=40126524817444

*Theres a list of trusted vendors HERE

The NX30 was a great little mod but such small, relatively low power mods are sadly out of vogue these days so I think you'll struggle to find one like it.

Hi @EmmaS1980 and welcome to the planet.

Your NX30 has lasted you well but as mentioned is old hat now and has been discontinued.

If you want to continue using the tank that is on your nx30 then @oORobOo mentioned above a great deal on the zelos 3 which is also from aspire. https://ifancyone.com/collections/r...-3200mah-regulated-mod?variant=40126524817444
it has a 510 screw connection so you can use your old tank on that. it also has better battery life and goes upto 80watts but you can still use it at a very low wattage that your old tank was used at.
They are also a trusted site which many of us have used.
as said above my list has been ever growing and used by hundreds of members over the years so i fancy one can be trusted to purchase from. if i get bad reports then sites are removed so its worth bookmarking my link for future use POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom