What's new

August 2016 Vendor of the month:

Who is your Vendor of the month for August 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote has gone to Molejuice this month.

I ordered from them for the first time after reading some great feedback on here about them. Their service was very good and their juices are brilliant, wife's battenmole being my favourite, up there as one of the best flavours I've tried! Have already placed a second order with them and I'll definitely be back for more in the near future, still plenty more flavours to try! :)

Needless to say I've voted for Phileas Fogg, the infamous shaved head charitable juice maestro. He deserves to win because despite holding down a full time job and a full time family he still manages to produce shitloads of juice in a very clean room, professionally set up,, ready steeped and consistent juices of oh so subtle flavours to die for at very reasonable prices (can I have my bottle of free juice now Stu?).

Oh, and he makes a gorgeous tart rhubarb and cream when we torture him ;):D

ask me that 35 years ago and the answer would of been, well hell yeh.
now if i try i just fall over.

Needless to say I've voted for Phileas Fogg, the infamous shaved head charitable juice maestro. He deserves to win because despite holding down a full time job and a full time family he still manages to produce shitloads of juice in a very clean room, professionally set up,, ready steeped and consistent juices of oh so subtle flavours to die for at very reasonable prices (can I have my bottle of free juice now Stu?).

Oh, and he makes a gorgeous tart rhubarb and cream when we torture him ;):D

+1 for Stu the Skinhead

1 for pfvapes too and a cheeky thread bump because I voted ages ago!
Stu's service is exceptional, he's definately deserving of the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom