What's new

Back Again

Hi Guys, I am back again and hopefully for a bit longer. I have been in and out of Hospital for the last few months and still feeling rough. trying new Meds and different diets etc. I have been sleeping quite a lot since i got home a couple of weeks ago which i am told is a good thing. I still feel tired after a long sleep though, started popping vitamins and today is the 1st day in a while that i can be actually bothered doing anything and i wanted to come back on here to keep you all updated. My Heart Op has been booked 3 times but the Doctors won't do anything till i am stronger so cancelled 3 Times. My own GP visits most days to check up on me so that's nice. Still worrying about Jess my Staffy which isn't doing me any good but what can i do. I will be lost if i lose her and it pretty much stresses me out on a daily basis, anyway enough about me, i hope all you guys are doing well as i have missed you all. Like i say i am hoping to be around a bit more and hope to catch up with you all. Not had a vape for a while so gonna put a build in something and have a blast, i have missed it.

welcome back bud, lets hope things improve for you soon.

Glad to see you pop on mate, was thinking to myself the other day how I missed seeing you on here. Sorry to hear you've been having a crap time with things, hope you start doing better soon. :)

We've missed you mate, good to see you back! Wishing you all the best with your health, and Jess too!

Welcome back. I hope things continue to pick up for you health wise and that you can get things sorted so you’ve got your dog. All the best to you buddy

Didn't realise things were so bad for you mate. Best wishes and fingers crossed for the op you need.

Thanks for the Welcome Back guys it's much appreciated, glad to be back vaping again too though i have quite a few things that are in desperate need of a Ultrasonic Bath. Tanks with liquid in that have been stood literally months. Mods that need a polish and batteries that need a charge. It's been a while since i put a build in anything so hoping i still remember what i knew. Plus the dreaded hand shakes that i developed, hope i can still build, if not i will have to use stock coils which i won't be happy with lol. I will be right i hope.

Keep your chin, and your dog’s chin, up and try to be positive…it can and will get better :14:

Back
Top Bottom