What's new

Back Again

LordOdin

Veteran
Hi Guys, I am back again and hopefully for a bit longer. I have been in and out of Hospital for the last few months and still feeling rough. trying new Meds and different diets etc. I have been sleeping quite a lot since i got home a couple of weeks ago which i am told is a good thing. I still feel tired after a long sleep though, started popping vitamins and today is the 1st day in a while that i can be actually bothered doing anything and i wanted to come back on here to keep you all updated. My Heart Op has been booked 3 times but the Doctors won't do anything till i am stronger so cancelled 3 Times. My own GP visits most days to check up on me so that's nice. Still worrying about Jess my Staffy which isn't doing me any good but what can i do. I will be lost if i lose her and it pretty much stresses me out on a daily basis, anyway enough about me, i hope all you guys are doing well as i have missed you all. Like i say i am hoping to be around a bit more and hope to catch up with you all. Not had a vape for a while so gonna put a build in something and have a blast, i have missed it.

Hi Guys, I am back again and hopefully for a bit longer. I have been in and out of Hospital for the last few months and still feeling rough. trying new Meds and different diets etc. I have been sleeping quite a lot since i got home a couple of weeks ago which i am told is a good thing. I still feel tired after a long sleep though, started popping vitamins and today is the 1st day in a while that i can be actually bothered doing anything and i wanted to come back on here to keep you all updated. My Heart Op has been booked 3 times but the Doctors won't do anything till i am stronger so cancelled 3 Times. My own GP visits most days to check up on me so that's nice. Still worrying about Jess my Staffy which isn't doing me any good but what can i do. I will be lost if i lose her and it pretty much stresses me out on a daily basis, anyway enough about me, i hope all you guys are doing well as i have missed you all. Like i say i am hoping to be around a bit more and hope to catch up with you all. Not had a vape for a while so gonna put a build in something and have a blast, i have missed it.

Welcome back mate hope things pick up for you soon.

Wow mate. You are seriously battling! That's gotta be worrying times. I get it, though not your exact issues, but I get it.
I hope and wish the absolute best for you, with all I got.
Hang in there mate.

Great news to hear you`re a bit better, now you`ve got to follow what your doctors advise. Try not to worry too much about your dog they are resiliant and I`m sure she`ll be ok and ready to bound all over you once the op is out the way.

Back
Top Bottom