What's new

Banned From Vaping?

LOL....now your bringing everything else considered hazardous into the conversation......if we do that we'll be here all year.....any chance we can just stick to the subject of vaping in public places ;)

Im just putting it into context.

Protect family and friends from everything, else why is vaping any different from what i listed :grin2:

I vape in public / pubs / houses etc. There is enough independent evidence to satisfy me that vaping is ok. After all, whats in the juice i vape has been regulated and tested etc for years. Who is confident enough to say thay about what they vape ;)

Vaping is a choice ( legal ) nobody is making anybody do anything, if you dont want to vape around kids,parrots,lizards,hamsters or in the car/pub no problem we respect that opinion. But it works both ways , I happen to like vaping whilst supping a cold pint and would like it to continue , I dont take the piss and blow huge clouds over the old guy in the corner with his dog I keep it moderate and blow the vape downwards. We still live in a free society ( well almost not so much these days ) I hate the nanny state telling what I can and cant do ( most of it uninformed rhetoric ) and am old and grumpy enough to dig my heels in and tell people to FRO. If vaping is banned then it will just go underground , the government cant even stop the drug ( problem?? ) so they would have no chance of raiding a house for PG VG and nic base laughable!!.

Steps off soapbox and enters his personal sanity Vape cloud.......

personnally i'm just glad i can enjoy smoking indoors (aye i know..it's vaping...but it feels like smoking ..only 10*better) again without the feeling i'm killing myself/damaging others/stinking the place out ...
I open windows probably more because i've done so for years than any great health concern.
Although as i'm not even allowed teflon in the house (due to the parrots) it's no biggie to shut a door and open a window.

If i ever went to a pub i could comment on the other point's

personnally i'm just glad i can enjoy smoking indoors (aye i know..it's vaping...but it feels like smoking ..only 10*better) again without the feeling i'm killing myself/damaging others/stinking the place out ...
I open windows probably more because i've done so for years than any great health concern.
Although as i'm not even allowed teflon in the house (due to the parrots) it's no biggie to shut a door and open a window.

If i ever went to a pub i could comment on the other point's

A lot of people don't realise just how fucking lethal Teflon is when its overheated. Nasty, nasty shit.

TBH i just usually go outside.

I feel that i dont want to show off the fact that i can vape inside.

It is something anti social on the whole.

And if people dont like it, then why should they put up with it.

I was a smoker not long ago, and im fully aware that vaping is safe etc etc, but why should i be sat inside vaping, essentially rubbing smokers noses into the fact that they cant. This is no way to encourage smokers to vape, smokers will seek any alternative as and when they are ready... They do not need a wanker to sit opposite them in a pub, blowing vape at them all smug because they can.

Of course if your in a group of vapers, in a vapeing friendly enviroment and vaping is normalised then i would say hell ye why not.

But i do not venture into the public, just looking for a chance to piss other people off. Seems others are on some personal mission of sorts.. but intentionally pissing people off isnt the way to go about it, like a toddler pushing the boundaries.. for someone to question them just so they can fight a cause.

Thats my rant anyways

Good call, I like what you've said here :)
TBH i just usually go outside.

I feel that i dont want to show off the fact that i can vape inside.

It is something anti social on the whole.

And if people dont like it, then why should they put up with it.

I was a smoker not long ago, and im fully aware that vaping is safe etc etc, but why should i be sat inside vaping, essentially rubbing smokers noses into the fact that they cant. This is no way to encourage smokers to vape, smokers will seek any alternative as and when they are ready... They do not need a wanker to sit opposite them in a pub, blowing vape at them all smug because they can.

Of course if your in a group of vapers, in a vapeing friendly enviroment and vaping is normalised then i would say hell ye why not.

But i do not venture into the public, just looking for a chance to piss other people off. Seems others are on some personal mission of sorts.. but intentionally pissing people off isnt the way to go about it, like a toddler pushing the boundaries.. for someone to question them just so they can fight a cause.

Thats my rant anyways

One of the main reasons I vape indoors in pubs is coz a fuck ton of smoking areas are really really badly inaccessible for me in the chair.

As for the whinging but but but think of the children brigade come to me with hard evidence not feelings and bollocks. Of my vaping is negatively impacting someone I won't do it. Hence no vaping at the cinema however if your in a club with a fucking smoke machine going you can't tell me seriously vaping is making you cough.

As for vaping in public yeah I do it im happy to be polite about it I ask but if you lay into me I will be really really rude back.

Interestingly enough there's been some recent research saying that passive smoking was overhyped as a scare.

What really gets on my tits is places banning all tobacco use. What me using snuff has a negative impact on your precious little angel now missus??? I was seriously lectured about being irresponsible using snuff when there were children in the room....

Back
Top Bottom