What's new

Bat Flattery

I can't see that picture... but that's good news, maybe the board was just having a funny 5 minutes.

Looks like it`s at it agin Simon, fresh build and fully charged cells in it yesterday, one has gone down on the display. Stuck them in the charger and one is at 4.08 and the other is at 3.52, that`s quite a difference especially on new batteries.

Looks like it`s at it agin Simon, fresh build and fully charged cells in it yesterday, one has gone down on the display. Stuck them in the charger and one is at 4.08 and the other is at 3.52, that`s quite a difference especially on new batteries.

Yeah that is a massive difference, 3.7v is nominal voltage and you have one below and the other still way over that. I don't know what the issue is, but that really isn't right. I would think there's something faulty with that mod... that's not a 'dirty contact' difference or anything like that I wouldn't have thought.

yeah, that's really nuts actually .. almost like it's only using one cell.... the one at 4.08v has only used 0.12v, over what? a day?.. it must be only using one cell to fire the mod right?? confusing...

yeah, that's really nuts actually .. almost like it's only using one cell.... the one at 4.08v has only used 0.12v, over what? a day?.. it must be only using one cell to fire the mod right?? confusing...

Yeh it is odd Simon, never known it on any duel or quad cell mod I have used. I only used it quite briefly the evening I put the batteries in, and on and off at work the following day but certainly not heavy usage. I did forget to mention, that not only does that one side of the mod drop down more than the other, but at quite a rate.

Yeh it is odd Simon, never known it on any duel or quad cell mod I have used. I only used it quite briefly the evening I put the batteries in, and on and off at work the following day but certainly not heavy usage. I did forget to mention, that not only does that one side of the mod drop down more than the other, but at quite a rate.

Ok, in that case I would say that the mod is continually draining one of the cells. I have no idea why or how though... some kind of internal short maybe?

the only other possibility I could see is that the battery is knackered and won't hold a charge and it's draining itself, but that isn't the case as you've said.

Back
Top Bottom