What's new

Battery Mooch - Mind your mAhs

Oh my, I totally made up a whole story there then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!
Getting mooched, ha, love it!
Did you win at monopoly though?

You're welcome @simong.

Though, can I ask everyone to subscribe to Mooch's channel to encourage him to continue to make these informative (essential?) videos?

Thanks

I agree, I am subscribed but often I'll see your post here before I go on youtube, so it's very handy. :)

I agree, I am subscribed but often I'll see your post here before I go on youtube, so it's very handy. :)
I fully intend to continue to post the videos here as their existence on YouTube may bypass newer vapers - not a good thing as they are the ones who most need the guidance when moving from internal to external batteries. (Not to say that I haven't learned lots :worship:)

But, Mooch needs to see subscriber numbers grow otherwise he may became discouraged and stop :17::17::17:

I fully intend to continue to post the videos here as their existence on YouTube may bypass newer vapers - not a good thing as they are the ones who most need the guidance when moving from internal to external batteries. (Not to say that I haven't learned lots :worship:)

But, Mooch needs to see subscriber numbers grow otherwise he may became discouraged and stop :17::17::17:

I don't think he will, most youtube channels would kill for 14 thousand subscribers after a month. :)

I don't think he will, most youtube channels would kill for 14 thousand subscribers after a month. :)
Yes, but how many vapers are there? 14K is small fry - he needs the world to know :lol1:

Back
Top Bottom