What's new

been doctors thought i had shingles everything fine.

lene

Postman
I had a rash its a viris nothing wrong. she was very impressed with me packing in the cigs. I told her I vape she wasn't bothered. was told to carry on. so I wanted to post this because it seems other countrys are getting their knickers in a twist.

I had a rash its a viris nothing wrong. she was very impressed with me packing in the cigs. I told her I vape she wasn't bothered. was told to carry on. so I wanted to post this because it seems other countrys are getting their knickers in a twist.

I had a rash on my side once which turned out to be shingles. Had no idea what it was for over a week. Glad you are ok.

My doctor is also pleased that I vape although he does admit he knows very little about it but he says it must be healthier than smoking cigarettes.

@lene that's good news :2thumbsup:

Glad your ok and not suffering shingles.
I had a rash once. But we don't speak about that.

Glad it aint shingles,
playing in the road,
is safer than smoking ciggies!

Back
Top Bottom