What's new

Beginner eliquid mixing need help

I don't personally, but some people use a magnetic stirrer, or an ultrasonic bath to mix things thoroughly.
Funny you should say that...
IMG_20180726_153219.jpg

To be honest I mix using measuring cylinders and it sounds far easier and less hassle than what you describe. I just tip the liquids straight from the bottles into the cylinders or juice bottles, and measure the concentrates either in a 5 ml cylinder or by drops. None of this pipettes and syringes faff.

But you need a steady hand.

To be honest I mix using measuring cylinders and it sounds far easier and less hassle than what you describe. I just tip the liquids straight from the bottles into the cylinders or juice bottles, and measure the concentrates either in a 5 ml cylinder or by drops. None of this pipettes and syringes faff.

I mix by weight straight into the bottle. No mess, no clean up.

Only need a pipette to transfer concentrates to smaller bottles when the bigger bottles don't come with a dripper.

I do the same but use a 2ml syringe for for the nic, and flavour.

You should try a cylinder, it’s so much easier. Only a wee bit of nic left, can’t get the syringe in? It’s fine, you just pour it!

I do use measuring cylinders for VG and PG.
But a small syringe for nic,and flavours.
Have you ever tried pouring VG nic from a half litre bottle acuratly.................

Aye, I do it every time I’m mixing. you need a steady hand, and small 5 and 10 ml cylinders.

I mix straight to bottle with one syringe 10ml. Flavours in first then nic finally VG straight from a 1 litre twist top bottle. I use 100ml bottles that I have marked up at the 100ml level. After that I stir with an adapted milk frother. Job done
Flavour and nic are the important ones pg/vg near enough is good enough

Back
Top Bottom