What's new

Beginner tips for mech mods??

but dont they have like clicky metal buttons at the bottom?, i just like it the way on mech mods it's like a straight direct push. I know i probaly sound like a little kid being annoying haha. but that's what I've always wanted since I got into the advanced side of vaping... like what is the best way to learn all the so called steps to mech mods?,
All the regulated ones ive seen have the buttons on the side.

All the regulated ones ive seen have the buttons on the side.
Yeah that's the problem so im after a unregulated then I suppose, I want a button at the bottom (tube mod) and the button pushes up instead of clicking, which i believe the flush does, hints why I was debating getting it, I just dont see how ya could go wrong on a mod like that if it has the safety things

Yeah that's the problem so im after a unregulated then I suppose, I want a button at the bottom (tube mod) and the button pushes up instead of clicking, which i believe the flush does, hints why I was debating getting it, I just dont see how ya could go wrong on a mod like that if it has the safety things
It's a Mosfet style chip & switch, still prone to fail. Trust me the novelty of pressing a button soon passes especially if you're not getting the vape you want.

I'm confused what you mean by that haha.
John means it's a reliable mod, easy to strip for cleaning.

It's a Mosfet style chip & switch, still prone to fail. Trust me the novelty of pressing a button soon passes especially if you're not getting the vape you want.

Yeah it seems like a nice mod but that seems too have no safety at all idk... i'd still love it, thats the one thing i never got the hang off tho about mechs, how would u clean them... and why? you dont have to clean normal mods?

Plus sometimes that nice feeling button isn't worth the polishing time cleaning the fucker [emoji1]

Yeah it seems like a nice mod but that seems too have no safety at all idk... i'd still love it, thats the one thing i never got the hang off tho about mechs, how would u clean them... and why? you dont have to clean normal mods?
A regulated mod the power is passing through a board and wires hidden from you, a tube it's passing the current through the tube so all your threads and battery contact points are exposed when changing your battery and they get dirty so if there not cleaned your mech won't perform properly because of reduced contact allowing the current to flow

A regulated mod the power is passing through a board and wires hidden from you, a tube it's passing the current through the tube so all your threads and battery contact points are exposed when changing your battery and they get dirty so if there not cleaned your mech won't perform properly because of reduced contact allowing the current to flow
Ahh I suppose that makes since, is it really that difficult to clean?

That's what a mech mod is, no safety other than your knowledge. Cleaning threads on any mod is important & necessary, just more so on a mech. To clean a mech you strip it down to it's component parts to access threads & switches including switch contacts.

Back
Top Bottom