What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

Does it not have a spare gasket with fill holes instead of the membrane?

I've just ordered a gunmetal Vertex rta and will probably get a black one too.
Will keep the ss one I have for spares, so I'm all good for rta's for a while considering I now have 2 Pioneers sitting here doing nothing.

It does, I tried changing it last night but couldn't figure it out how to remove it without potentially destroying it. I think it just pops out, I tried with a little blue screwdriver & felt like I was going to rip it

I've pre ordered a Vertex too, it could potentially retire my MD. If it's good I'll order another as I've got MTL tanks sat on mods that I'm not that keen on like the Wasp MTL RTA & the Kree

The Vertex is basically an improved 22mm version of the MD, so if you liked the MD then you'll like the Vertex.

20210217_135046.jpg

Received mine today and the metal cap was separate in the package

View attachment 240232

Received mine today and the metal cap was separate in the package

What? Hang on

Just foraged around in the bin for the packet & there's nothing else in there.

That separate little box? Definitely didn't have two of those in my packet

They've emailed to say it should be in the box & another customer said they had theirs, nowt in mine

Ah! Wrong packet!! I found them!!

Crikey, if you hadn't had said, they'd have gone out tomorrow with the rubbish

IMG_20210217_141059588.jpeg

After spending a couple of days with these tanks, I'm really starting to think this is my favorite MTL tank. With it's smaller size it beats the Berserker v2 RTA in my book & vaping it side by size with a Dvarw v2 clone, it's beating that easily. With the accessories it comes with, how easy it is to build & wick, how you can customise your airflow plus it's a nice looking tank to boot, I might have to get another couple

After spending a couple of days with these tanks, I'm really starting to think this is my favorite MTL tank. With it's smaller size it beats the Berserker v2 RTA in my book & vaping it side by size with a Dvarw v2 clone, it's beating that easily. With the accessories it comes with, how easy it is to build & wick, how you can customise your airflow plus it's a nice looking tank to boot, I might have to get another couple
Glad you're getting on with yours, I really don't care for mine, I'll stick with my Dvarw clone until I can get hold of an authentic.

Back
Top Bottom