What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

Glad you're getting on with yours, I really don't care for mine, I'll stick with my Dvarw clone until I can get hold of an authentic.

I'm surprised at that as a fellow Dvarw fan. Have you treid messing around witht he airflow options & coil height? I sat mine quite high because of the insert. I did have 4 Dvarws running & I'm down to 3 now because of these

I'm surprised at that as a fellow Dvarw fan. Have you treid messing around witht he airflow options & coil height? I sat mine quite high because of the insert. I did have 4 Dvarws running & I'm down to 3 now because of these
Yeah I've tried all sorts and the Dvarw with some simple round wire and the 1mm insert still shines through for me. Don't get me wrong, the Mini v2 is a decent enough tank but flavour wise and ease of use/build wise it definitely goes to the Dvarw for me. I've only got the one at the moment but will be getting hold of more soon.

Off topic sorry but there is authentic for sale on eBay @MTLMike
Had a search and yeah there is an FL MTL 24mm on ebay which is being auctioned, but I don't do auctions because the price can go beyond what the item is actually worth, that and I'm not interested in the 24mm. Thanks for letting me know though.

Had a third arrive today & one of the fil ports weren't cut out so I went for it removing the rubber flap thing. Was pretty easy, I pushed down on one of the edges so it came away from the side of the top cap & got the tweezers in there. It's hled by two little stoppers & just pulled out. Will just have to see if it leaks in my pocket or anything

Had a third arrive today & one of the fil ports weren't cut out so I went for it removing the rubber flap thing. Was pretty easy, I pushed down on one of the edges so it came away from the side of the top cap & got the tweezers in there. It's hled by two little stoppers & just pulled out. Will just have to see if it leaks in my pocket or anything
If you carry on getting on with them so well mate, i'll send you a stainless one to make it 4 for a Dvarw or two ;)

If you carry on getting on with them so well mate, i'll send you a stainless one to make it 4 for a Dvarw or two ;)

Lemme think on that one, I've still got 3 going with 2 for parts & backup :2thumbsup: You've got me wanting the FL, $15 for a clone on FT

Lemme think on that one, I've still got 3 going with 2 for parts & backup :2thumbsup: You've got me wanting the FL, $15 for a clone on FT
I'm eyeing up the FL too but apparently I already have two ultra rare 22mm DL FL prototype tanks :18:

Back
Top Bottom