Votes: 63 46.0%
  • Kanger

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
Innokin & kanger - good quality stuff that just works and is of interest to newbies & old hands alike

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah that definitely seems to be the consensus so far :) Do you have any particular favorites from those two manufacturers?

Yeah that definitely seems to be the consensus so far :) Do you have any particular favorites from those two manufacturers?

From innokin I've only used an itaste v3, lovely small device, works really well with the only downside I've found being the teeny 800mah battery. I've had no other issues with it

From kanger I have evod glass, pro tank mini 3 and an aerotank. They're all good, but the stand out product for me from those 3 is the pro tank 3 mini (especially if you add a v2 aero base to it). And it looks good on the itaste v3.

I was happy with those tanks as they were, but then I bought naturevape coils for them and improved them even more. I know another website does sell naturevape products besides themselves, I don't know if you could contact them.

IMHO, you could make an epic starter kit of itaste v3, mini protank 3 and naturevape coil.

Russ

Innokin and Kanger all day long for me.

Joyetech have become a little redundant as time as moved on and they seem overpriced.

Smok I've had little experience of, nothing bad, but hardly pulling up trees either.

Innokin actually put some thought into what they produce, and kanger despite some flaws in design are generally a good go to atty.

From innokin I've only used an itaste v3, lovely small device, works really well with the only downside I've found being the teeny 800mah battery. I've had no other issues with it

From kanger I have evod glass, pro tank mini 3 and an aerotank. They're all good, but the stand out product for me from those 3 is the pro tank 3 mini (especially if you add a v2 aero base to it). And it looks good on the itaste v3.

I was happy with those tanks as they were, but then I bought naturevape coils for them and improved them even more. I know another website does sell naturevape products besides themselves, I don't know if you could contact them.

IMHO, you could make an epic starter kit of itaste v3, mini protank 3 and naturevape coil.

Russ

Really helpful post Russ, thanks for that :)

We've been looking at the iTaste v3, and the Protank is almost definitely going on the site so that's encouraging. I've not heard of naturevape coils before though so will definitely look into those. I've posted a similar thread to a couple of other forums so I've got a massive list of recommended products that'll keep me busy for a while!

You might want to consider Sigelei as well, I have a Sig 30W and I have been very pleased with it so far.

I have to say Kanger simply due to the fact they were the first decent e-cigs I got after my first cheap and nasty impulse buy. My Kanger Evod and Kanger Evod VV have served me well and have always been reliable. Only reason I don't use them much these days is because I moved on to more advanced kit.

I have to say Kanger simply due to the fact they were the first decent e-cigs I got after my first cheap and nasty impulse buy. My Kanger Evod and Kanger Evod VV have served me well and have always been reliable. Only reason I don't use them much these days is because I moved on to more advanced kit.

My first e-cig was a JAC VV which was pretty decent (still have it actually), but I've got the same sort of feelings about Innokin because of the VTR I bought next time around.

I think it'll be Innokin and Kanger headlining from the results that have come through; kind of what I was expecting to be honest but it's really helpful to find out more about people's experiences with specific models.

Cheers for posting

Kanger for tanks and innokin for mods

Thanks for posting. I think I'm sold on the Protank now, especially after watching a few YT reviews.

Do you know of any incompatibilities between those two makes or does it all work together fine in pretty much every combination?

Back
Top Bottom