Votes: 63 46.0%
  • Kanger

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
Innokin's VV v3.0 is an excellent starter VW battery & lots like me made the transition from eGo to mods with that one. I still use the VV because it's so light & portable for out & about.
I also have the SVD & VTR - both bigger, but well liked. Reviews are also very good for the MVP, as it has a really long battery life & is very sturdy.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Innokin's VV v3.0 is an excellent starter VW battery & lots like me made the transition from eGo to mods with that one. I still use the VV because it's so light & portable for out & about.
I also have the SVD & VTR - both bigger, but well liked. Reviews are also very good for the MVP, as it has a really long battery life & is very sturdy.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Innokin's VV will almost definitely be our 'intermediate' offering, just above the basic eGo battery/starter kit(s) that we'll have to offer. I've got the VTR too but I think MVP way be better suited to what we're doing.

Thanks for the info and insights :)

don't understand the joyetech being unpopular....just tried a mates evic supreme and delta and I was very pleasantly surprised !

Joyetech do some good stuff... but kanger do more diff tanks and the like... although the joyetech delta has really good reviews. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

a little off topic, but i walked past a dedicated vape shop in town the other day. I say walked past as when I looked in the window all he had on display was generic ce4/5 stuff and a few multicoloured batteries. Lots and lots of the same thing in different colours. I instantly decided it wasnt worth going in, even though as I passed the door it had an ad for a VTR (or something like). Just saying it as in his case I think his lack of Ooooh factor cost him a customer. It could be a really good shop with really good stuff, but the downmarket noob stuff (no offence to noobs, or should that be voobs?) killed any thoughts of going in

don't understand the joyetech being unpopular....just tried a mates evic supreme and delta and I was very pleasantly surprised !

I think it's just that their products aren't quite as sophisticated as others on the market from what I've read. They have a fairly basic offering.

That's not to say we've ruled them out. Some people like basic so it's definitely one to keep in mind :)

Joyetech do some good stuff... but kanger do more diff tanks and the like... although the joyetech delta has really good reviews. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Cool, I'll check the delta out. Thanks for posting :)

a little off topic, but i walked past a dedicated vape shop in town the other day. I say walked past as when I looked in the window all he had on display was generic ce4/5 stuff and a few multicoloured batteries. Lots and lots of the same thing in different colours. I instantly decided it wasnt worth going in, even though as I passed the door it had an ad for a VTR (or something like). Just saying it as in his case I think his lack of Ooooh factor cost him a customer. It could be a really good shop with really good stuff, but the downmarket noob stuff (no offence to noobs, or should that be voobs?) killed any thoughts of going in

I feel the same when walking past some vape shops in York. As you've touched on though; it's the less experienced user who may well be impressed by this sort of thing so we can't write these shops off. They know their business and their market - it's just not us!

Back
Top Bottom