Votes: 63 46.0%
  • Kanger

Votes: 81 59.1%
  • SMOK

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Anyvape

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
I think it's just that their products aren't quite as sophisticated as others on the market from what I've read. They have a fairly basic offering.

That's not to say we've ruled them out. Some people like basic so it's definitely one to keep in mind :)

Have to disagree mate has a supreme/delta combo quite a sophisticated (if wandlike) set up and a bloody good vape to boot

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Have to disagree mate has a supreme/delta combo quite a sophisticated (if wandlike) set up and a bloody good vape to boot

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Good to get your opinion mate, thanks for that. I'll take a closer look at that combo you mentioned when going through the notes I've taken from this thread.

Thanks again for the post, and if you have any other input it'd be good to hear back from you :)

Joint between Innokin and Kanger but Kanger edges out sliiightly for always staying current and ahead with their tanks, which is just as if not more important then the device that's powering it IMO

[USER][/USER]
Joint between Innokin and Kanger but Kanger edges out sliiightly for always staying current and ahead with their tanks, which is just as if not more important then the device that's powering it IMO

I've still got to try out the Protanks but I've heard great things. Got some samples ordered so they should be here shortly. Thanks for your input :)

I've been impressed with the new Aspire stuff, Kanger are up there just they have niggly bits.
IE : Loose drip tips threading on the base slowly goes, the coloured glass is in fact just clear glass that's sprayed so it chips off after a bit.

So Aspire in my top spot at the mo

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

We're planning to stock hardware to sell alongside with our e-liquids and we'd really appreciate your opinions on which of the following hardware brands are the best.

We're likely to stock different models for whatever brands we end up going with to fit different user's needs; basic eGo style e-cigs, right up to the more advanced models, as well as spares and upgrades, so if you'd like to comment on any specific models please post below.

We're looking into the 5 manufacturers listed, but if there's anything you think we've left off the poll please let us know!

Many Thanks
:)

You're just following in the footsteps of most other shops whether high street or online or both. The question is why should people buy from you and not someone else who is probably longer established? My appraisal would be that you're not being very original and you must absolutely love concentrated competition.

What is glaringly obviously missing is Boge which has quite a large following in the U.K. as does cartomiser tanks and could provide some jam on your bread and butter. For example most people buying a Smok Pyrex DCT cartomiser tank will buy the Boge XL cartomiser to put in it.

Smok is a good one, not exactly flooded with retailers but make quality products and gets good reviews.

I'd say think consumables and replacements: How about replacement O-ring sets for different devices for example?

Last edited:
I have used all the makes and then some, there is not much difference between them imho, you might want to consider a nice e-pipe and maybe a rechargeable and refillable e-cigar as well, like the Boge Cowboy.

Back
Top Bottom