What's new

Best flavour 50/50 vape juice

This one goes up to 230w.
330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

so where does everyone recommend for the best flavour 50/50 liquid please i tried nic salta but they really make me cough for some reason so I just want great tasting freebase please and thank you

You could always dilute the thicker stuff with more PG. You don't have to restrict yourself.

Manabush is recommended flavour juice by almost everyone. If you want to explore more then visit
their site :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Manabush and Prime Vapes are the best i have used. Got some Rolling Leaf in my BB from 88Vape and am quite impressed with the flavour. But any of the Juice recommended above. What Flavours are you looking for ?

May not be for everyone but I really enjoy the Zeus juice 50v50 range especially black reloaded!

The best 50/50 Eliquid i have come across is the forbidden Eliquid, they do a flavour called Dark Destiny which is a blackcurrant with a hint of menthol and a little aniseed. The menthol to aniseed ratio is spot on. Or if you are not a fan of menthol and aniseed try the Outlawed, that's a strawberry, grape and mixed berries but i find it tastes a bit like strawberry chewitts.

Back
Top Bottom