What's new

Best stock coil mtl kit for wanting to quit smoker?

I get plenty of flavour and oomph from mine. Maybe they've upped the s-coil game somehow... was it a mesh?

Or maybe the M18 is the killer pod kit I never knew I needed. Sounds like I'll never find out, lol.

I get plenty of flavour and oomph from mine. Maybe they've upped the s-coil game somehow... was it a mesh?

Or maybe the M18 is the killer pod kit I never knew I needed. Sounds like I'll never find out, lol.
Not sure now if it was mesh. :hmm: But it only takes little tweaks to make big differences some times. They came with a v2 so something's changed. If you say it's good, that's good enough for me. :thumbup:

Not sure now if it was mesh. :hmm: But it only takes little tweaks to make big differences some times. They came with a v2 so something's changed. If you say it's good, that's good enough for me. :thumbup:
A non mesh would explain the flavour difference I guess. I do like it and nearly always choose it as an out and abouter. But I haven't tried many others so can't really compare. My only real gripes are the light buzzing sound, and the daft silver stripe on the front. And only 15 quidish a pop so it's not too brutal if you don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom