What's new

Big new vape laws coming in OZ

Dr Colin Mendelsohn fact checks Aus Health Minister Mark Butler's bogus claims -
Fact check. The Health Minister’s claims on vaping are wrong
http://colinmendelsohn.com.au/butler-2/

horseshit-2.jpg

So this will be the future of vaping here in coming months. Vape shops will be shut down and illegal to buy anything from overseas.
The prescription ones, which is all anyone will be able to get and will be almost impossible to get anyway, will be junk no flavour and packed like a medical device.
Where it says below "proposes" it's been made clear by the Govt on TV its done n dusted and the laws are to be introduced in the very near future.
Screenshot_20230507-122546~2.png

I don't think it's that far-fetched to think that there is a global conspiracy against vaping...

I mean, how come so many ideologies in so called "progressive" countries (USA & Aus come to mind) have such an illogical, twisted, and barbaric attitudes towards tobacco harm reduction.. it makes no sense at all...

I don't think it's that far-fetched to think that there is a global conspiracy against vaping...

I mean, how come so many ideologies in so called "progressive" countries (USA & Aus come to mind) have such an illogical, twisted, and barbaric attitudes towards tobacco harm reduction.. it makes no sense at all...
Not to justify the idiocy, but when something is illogical, one hasn’t understood the logic. Politicians do not base their decisions on science, common sense, nor altruism, but on Political Currency. How to get reelected and how to make sure there are contributions from wealthy donors. In their minds, there are far more mothers worried about children vaping (and who vote) than there are vapers. Far, far more, so for them it’s a no brainer. We’re an easy target which doesn’t bring in much tax income (compared to tobacco), are a small minority, and it gives the impression that they are doing something while doing as little as humanly possible :55::55::55:

giphy.gif

USA and Australia "progressive"? :18:

Back
Top Bottom