What's new

Big new vape laws coming in OZ

Tazz

Legend
Today on our news, woke up a bit groggy as its grain train time here, several woke me up during the night. We live right next to a bush town crossing :sleepy:
Anyway, saw that the Gov here is bringing in bans. One news said all Vape imports, another disposable. Will be enforced they say within a month or two.
If one is right, Vaping here will be done n dusted very soon. Im hoping its just disposables. But listening to the scum new Aus govts health
minister he and our new PM want it gone.
Fingers crossed. Our Govt is destroying us. Not just vaping but everything.
I used to love it here as an Aus, I now loathe Australia, not the land and country side, but how they are controlling us and ruining us. We are totally stuffed.

So at the moment it looks like single use ban. So im told.
Fingers crossed.

posted on other thread but this is worth a looksy

Nope, they're gonna ban the lot other than prescription only flavourless. The end for vaping in OZ.
Got an email just before.
Screenshot_20230503-083223~2.png

I tried and was here a Vaping suppoter.
I sent emails to Govt people, signed petitions after petitions.
Contacted those in power, over and over.
All in vain.
This new Govt is out to destroy us. Not just vaping.
I ordered some tanks, flavours and coils today. Didn't want to as we have been trying to save money. But no denying what's coming. For me, I reckon Id bear it, but my misses with anxiety and depression really relies on her vape to get her through each day. Its better than meds.
Utter, utter BS. If our Govt was serious about helping us and health they would Ban Smoking. But no, you can still buy smokes, but they have just at, how ironic, upped the tax on Tobacco products, let them stay, but are to ban Vapes.
Mmmmm...on the back of a report that "tobacco tax revenue for the AUS Govt because of Vaping and people using them lost 3.5 Billion dollars".
Its not about health...its KACHING!
Health my #*$#

Saw Sam "Bogan's" vid last night. A shite state of affairs. Absolutely backward. Money talks.

Saw Sam "Bogan's" vid last night. A shite state of affairs. Absolutely backward. Money talks.
Yeah is fucked, the discrepancies between regulations between countries is crazy, even though I still dislike TPD the UK is doing a good job at not banning flavors or access to vaping.

Yep, depressing stuff. The government in Oz according to Bogan gets A$14b a year in revenue from fags and is increasing the tax on them but yep you can buy them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom