What's new

Blaze solo spitting.

Grayson

Initiate
My usual juice is fine Custard dynasty. However, just got some DK Devon fudge cake and it spits and burns my tongue on my Blaze solo. I've turned watage up and down, reduced air holes, flicked access juice out. No mater what I do it spits and burns tongue. It's virtually unusable. Any idea what else I can try?

only ever had this happen on one tank before, the cleito and like you it depended on what juice was in it. fruits defo used to do it more than custards so could be a ratio thing even if both juices were meant to be say 70vg.
spitting can also be caused by a saturated/flooded coil so if your tank lets you remove the coil without all the juice spilling everywhere then thats the first thing i would try by wrapping the coil in kitchen towel to soak up the excess and then try again.

only ever had this happen on one tank before, the cleito and like you it depended on what juice was in it. fruits defo used to do it more than custards so could be a ratio thing even if both juices were meant to be say 70vg.
spitting can also be caused by a saturated/flooded coil so if your tank lets you remove the coil without all the juice spilling everywhere then thats the first thing i would try by wrapping the coil in kitchen towel to soak up the excess and then try again.
What can I add vg or pg to make it less spit less? Thanks

Blaze Sola is an RTA, so add more cotton to your build. Juice is flooding the coil, so adding more cotton should reduce the flow.

Have you tried spaceing your coil by pulling the legs of your coil so you get small gaps between each wrap i do this all the time and find I don't get any spiting @Grayson

Back
Top Bottom