What's new

Blitz Ivo MTL RTA Warning! (DO NOT BUY)

i'm very apprehensive about giving Blitz my money again to be honest.

There are soooo many good MTL Rtas Out there ATM so just forget about this one

I just can not decide what to buy(not because I need one)
-VA Scylla sxk clone
-Cthulhu Artemis
-Penodat V2 is about to release

There are soooo many good MTL Rtas Out there ATM so just forget about this one

I just can not decide what to buy(not because I need one)
-VA Scylla sxk clone
-Cthulhu Artemis
-Penodat V2 is about to release
I know there are mate, I already replaced them with the Glaz Mini and the Pandora, which i'm very happy with. Can't help you decide there though, I don't like the looks of the Artemis or the Scylla and I never had a Penodat to know if it was worth checking out the V2.

Thought you might say something along those lines Stooge.
Hahaha. The thing that astounded me was the fact they sent that shoddy piece of crap out to Phil Busardo to review. As we said.... Where's the Quality checks? I'm highly dubious of these.

Hahaha. The thing that astounded me was the fact they sent that shoddy piece of crap out to Phil Busardo to review. As we said.... Where's the Quality checks? I'm highly dubious of these.
Exactly, I know GrimmGreen got one as well, he mentioned it on a video he did about his review process but he didn't say anything about the insert problem then, maybe he will if he actually ends up reviewing it. I think it just goes to show how important QC is, it's like that KSL mod that released with a fault that meant the board would fry if you put the battery in the wrong way, and they didn't even properly mark which way the battery was supposed to go...These are the sort of things that just create more ammo for the Anti-Vaping organisations to use.

Back
Top Bottom