What's new

Blue slush chefs flavours

82khali

Postman
Unfortunately the company that used to sell the abive juice are no longer in business.

Tickle me pink and blue slush have been my go to the last 4 years.

I tried blue slush by ohm brew but it wasnt as good.

I vape usually 50/50 6 mg for mtl rta.

Well its been months since you posted this but I'm curious if you've settled on a blue slush?

I've posted myself in the past as a blue slush I liked was no longer available.
Had some recommendations from the good people on here and although some were really nice it wasn't the flavour I was looking for.

Every company will have their own version of every flavour but no matter what you can always identify what it's trying to taste like..... except blue slush! It's so frustrating that this seems to be the flavour that can taste completely different from another brand with the same flavour name.

It's been years for me on the hunt. I've only found one brand that's close to what I'm looking for but it's only good on a fresh coil so I don't bother with it much.

MrDJ the vaping Wikipedia at it again haha.
Might give the darkstar one a go myself but I notice they're not on your recommended list even on the user recommended post.
I know you can't list everyone but it's a brand I've heard thrown about many times so was willing to give them a try, unless there's any known issues with them.

Managed to avoid many bad companies before thanks to this forum.

I`ve often thought it strange that DS are not on the approved list, I use them often and no complaints from me.

Might give the darkstar one a go myself but I notice they're not on your recommended list even on the user recommended post.
I know you can't list everyone but it's a brand I've heard thrown about many times so was willing to give them a try, unless there's any known issues with them.

They are listed under Concentrates.

Oh my bad. I do apologise then. I've never gone down the concentrate route so didn't venture to that part of the list.

No need to apologise. I think Darkstar were originally just a DIY supplier and have changed with the market. Probably do with being reflected in the list, but that's a job for @MrDJ :)

sorry for late reply. as im not a mod any more ive not got the site open continuously checking on every post. also been working my tits off all friggin day and not had a chance to check replies.

As hack kindly pointed out darkstar are on post 6 as they used to mainly deal in concentrates. only other thing ive bought from them in the hundreds have been nic shots so thats why they are not on my first post. and as said, it would turn into a never ending job if i had to keep up with changing links and pages every few weeks. bad enough checking it every 3 months :D

edit
sorted. darkstar shortfills added to post 3

if you was after the blue slush then as said darkstar bought the company but NOT the receips from Chefs. the blue slush 82 was on about i believe is now sold on the new company website owned by Chefs creators called flavour craver linked above.

Back
Top Bottom