What's new

BP pioneer insider 1.5v RTA

Moses

Postman
Personally I'm not a MTL vaper but I do enjoy a RDL vape. I've been looking at the insider 1.5v and read it does accommodate RDL vaping. My question is has anyone used it for RDL and if so how is it please.

I MTL golfballs through straws and I love the pioneer. I always associate pioneer stuff with MTL, I guess you might be able to get a good RDL out of it? The bishop cubed and the EVL alien are naturally a bit more airy, and frankly, easier to build on.

Plenty of pins come with the tank, so you can get an RDL vape out of it. If you want more there's also the DL pack. I have one, not got around to trying it yet...

Plenty of pins come with the tank, so you can get an RDL vape out of it. If you want more there's also the DL pack. I have one, not got around to trying it yet...
Cheers dude, I see the biggest air pin they do what comes with the tank is a 2.9. what's the biggest in the DL pack as I can't seem to find it.

Cheers dude, I see the biggest air pin they do what comes with the tank is a 2.9. what's the biggest in the DL pack as I can't seem to find it.

It has a 2.9 and 2.0 pin in the box. It’s more about expanding the chimney. 2.9 is pretty airy…

I've read that the 1.5v comes with the DL chimney.
It does, my mistake. I have both. I stuck the DL chimney in the 1.5 straight away and forgot about it coming with the chimney :18:

Rta's will always beat boro for flavour, you may experience a different draw on boro and it can be pleasant but a god rta hands down will always have better flavour.

Go for the pioneer 1.5 I had the insider and it has a larger juice capacity but apart from that, the rta wins all other areas.

Rta's will always beat boro for flavour, you may experience a different draw on boro and it can be pleasant but a god rta hands down will always have better flavour.

Go for the pioneer 1.5 I had the insider and it has a larger juice capacity but apart from that, the rta wins all other areas.
I have to pioneer insider's rba and love them both. I've heard good things about the rta so thought I would get people's opinions before I jump in and order one.

Honestly, I love the rta and the boro. I had the rta first and was impressed at how similar the boro was. They've both got that chewy kind of thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom