What's new

Brand new Thor 2 Stabwood DNA75C

Mitz

Administrator
Staff member
Brand new. Bought to try rekindle my dtl vaping, but never did. :(

It's lonely and needs a new home where it'll be used and appreciated. :)

This is a COMPETITION!!!

Rules are very simple.

Open to everyone who uses the forum genuinely.

Write something funny that makes me laugh! Can be a sentence, a paragraph, or several. Up to you!

Whoever's post I deem is the funniest wins!

Multiple entries allowed.

Prolly run for a couple of weeks.

Simples. :D

Good luck you (hopefully) funny feckers!

Polish_20211118_060247231.png

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0059 1.JPG

Last edited:
Two old classics always found them funny.

Man walks into a pub, gets the the door and slides through a pile of dog crap on the floor and stacks it. Gets up, "bloody hell! Who did that?! Bloke at the bar apologises and the explains his Alsation just walked off and shat by the door.

Next bloke walks through the door and does exactly the same thing. The first bloke bloke bursts out laughing "I just did that!"
The bloke walks over and punches him in the face.

Ba-dum-chh.

Jesus is on the top of a hill nailed to the crucifix. He looks around and sees all the people gathered, and spots Peter in the crowd.
"Peter! Peter!" Jesus cries.
"Jesus! I'm coming my lord!" Peter cried in return.

Peter pushes past the first group of the crowds, then a Roman guard steps forward, raises his sword and cuts of Peter's arm. "Halt!"

"Peter! Peter!"Jesus continues,
Peter holds his wound and proceeds forward.
"I'm coming my lord!" He cried.

As he goes forward and other guard steps forward, raises his sword and cuts off his other arm.

"Peter! Quick, you must come!" Jesus weeps.
Peter, undettered by his injuries continues forward once more.
"My lord! I'm coming, fear not!"

He stumbles forward to the bottom of the hill, bleeding in agony.

A guard steps forward yet again, raises his sword, and with one fell swoop, cuts off both of Peter's legs.

"Peter! Peeeettter!" Jesus continues to call his friend.
Peter determined to see his friend in his final moments continues and somehow shuffles himself up the hill to the bottom of the crucifix.

"My lord, I am here! I have lost both my arms and legs, but I managed to get past the guards, I finally made it, what did you wish to call me here for?" He exclaims in agony.

"Peter, I can see your house from here!!"

Back
Top Bottom