What's new

Calling Mr Fogg

Now to finally try some of this well respected juice. Good to see you back @pfvapes [emoji4]
We are lucky on here. With manabush, dripworx, Cotswold, aerovape and pf vapes all on board. Each of these guy's have golden taste buds but I can honestly say pf vapes will blow you away on flavour profile. I've said this before but I am not a fan of strawberry in eliquid. It always tastes synthetic but the first time I vaped eton mess I actually was sure I had strawberry pips in my teeth. The flavour was so realistic. And lemon grab is the elixir of the gods. Get your cash at the ready for the relaunch cos I can't warn you enough that as soon as that site re stocks the juice will fly out.

If you haven't tried it yet......... "Botany Bay" is amazing. :)

If you haven't tried it yet......... "Botany Bay" is amazing. :)
That's actually one I haven't tried. Think I'm going to pick up the range and do a review as I both believe everyone should try these liquids and my mouth is watering at the prospect of revisiting them all.

That's actually one I haven't tried. Think I'm going to pick up the range and do a review as I both believe everyone should try these liquids and my mouth is watering at the prospect of revisiting them all.
Agree with you mate, and we'll worth trying Botany Bay. [emoji1] [emoji1]

@pfvapes
Good to see you on board Stu, the Apes have been waving their bananas around a bit.
I am down to last 60ml of Lemon Grab, and had to put it in the safe for fear of Mannikon and Eyeball kid coming round and squeezing my lemons so to speak [emoji16][emoji16]

Probably no harm in getting a new review up and running though. There's a good crop of new faces that probably haven't been acquainted with Stu's juices. So a forum thread might be a nice wee introduction to those that haven't had the pleasure yet :)

Stu, glad to see you back. Your absence has been noted on the forum and i think we were all starting to worry that something had happened. The juice and the website is secondary as long as things are getting back onto an even keel for you :lovesign:

Oh and by the way

61204065 (1).jpg

And i might forgive you for disappearing :D

The review definitely needs updating. Can't help but feel it would be better with me consuming the liquid. Definitely will have to purchase the range.

Back
Top Bottom