What's new

More Boro Mods - Still Curious?

Just came across this gem on AliExpress. 18350 Boro mech (kinda looks like it has an extension for a 18650 too? The description is umm lacking to say the least.)

Edit: someone actually bought one and
Gave it 5 stars. It's got like a pen type shirt clip on it? Added their photo. Haha

That pen type clip is probably the firing bar like a side-fire mech tube. I have a hard time getting over how ugly it is. Just no.

Here’s one I found on sale in the States, haven’t seen it before. Does anyone remember Mechlyfe? Well, apparently they’re now Mechvape, and this is their only product on sale :hmm:

Surprisingly, I’m rather interested in this mod :22: It’s a wee mod, with a LiPo battery, temp control, and a nice price point ;) But is that a clone of the old dna40 chip in it? :11:

And before you all tell me that it’s not a 21700, you hate LiPos, or that 40 watts won’t even warm the coil in your Ponte…at least it doesn’t have an exposed battery :18:

gNx3pOl.jpeg

oYVNAKY.jpeg

TM5Rby8.jpeg

aSd9zZK.jpeg

IXDVFE6.jpeg

Wonder when, or if, it’ll be available in Europe :drool:

Here’s one I found on sale in the States, haven’t seen it before. Does anyone remember Mechlyfe? Well, apparently they’re now Mechvape, and this is their only product on sale :hmm:

Surprisingly, I’m rather interested in this mod :22: It’s a wee mod, with a LiPo battery, temp control, and a nice price point ;) But is that a clone of the old dna40 chip in it? :11:

And before you all tell me that it’s not a 21700, you hate LiPos, or that 40 watts won’t even warm the coil in your Ponte…at least it doesn’t have an exposed battery :18:

gNx3pOl.jpeg

oYVNAKY.jpeg

TM5Rby8.jpeg

aSd9zZK.jpeg

IXDVFE6.jpeg

@stuartd has one of those.

And before you all tell me that it’s not a 21700, you hate LiPos, or that 40 watts won’t even warm the coil in your Ponte…at least it doesn’t have an exposed battery

Check, check, check and check :D

Nah, it does look ideal for a bit of MTL.

I’m sure I saw that on shareAvape - Okay, it’s not Europe but a bit more accessible than the States.
I’d check but their search function is not the best :(

gNx3pOl.jpeg

oYVNAKY.jpeg

TM5Rby8.jpeg

aSd9zZK.jpeg

IXDVFE6.jpeg

That looks surprisingly smart, I may pick this up if it's good.

To try and make up for my bit of self-indulgence with the BM40 above (I actually just bought one from Mechlyfe’s website ;)), here’s some rather lovely 21700 boro mods from Strangers Mods. And if you think they’re not exactly to your taste, wait till you see the price tag :18:

Ql19O1V.jpeg

7FfXtht.jpeg

They also have 21700 box mods (as well as 18650 mods, just check the website) :2thumbsup:

0FmxROp.jpeg

PBRXn8P.jpeg

I'm guessing it's vital organ or first born son money?

First one looks like a Tita X.

To try and make up for my bit of self-indulgence with the BM40 above (I actually just bought one from Mechlyfe’s website ;)), here’s some rather lovely 21700 boro mods from Strangers Mods. And if you think they’re not exactly to your taste, wait till you see the price tag :18:

Ql19O1V.jpeg

7FfXtht.jpeg

They also have 21700 box mods (as well as 18650 mods, just check the website) :2thumbsup:

0FmxROp.jpeg

PBRXn8P.jpeg

Yeah it around the 500 mark isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom