What's new

Can anyone recommend any eliquids?

Time to change that coil then lol. Keep it to one side once youve put a new one in. Give the old one a good wash under clear water, let it dry for a few hours (maybe a day) then try it again.

You get that I didn't tell the OP to change the coil don't you? I asked him/her a question, not you. It's a possibility that a decrease in flavour means it's almost time to change the coil out, that's all.

Are you aiming for 100 posts to access the classies by any chance, or are you always a condescending dick? :hmm:

You get that I didn't tell the OP to change the coil don't you? I asked him/her a question, not you. It's a possibility that a decrease in flavour means it's almost time to change the coil out, that's all.

Are you aiming for 100 posts to access the classies by any chance, or are you always a condescending dick? :hmm:
My appologies, i missunderstood. Thank you for your quote and vote of confidence

Hey all,

So I'm a new vaper only 8 days In but loving it so far and still going strong

I vape MTL as don't really understand the DTL at the moment lol ;)

So far I've been using Vampire Vape Eliquids and find them very good my fave being Bat Juice and Heisenberg yummy!

My only issue these flavours seem to be not as prominent as before reading online I'm guessing I'm getting vapers tongue?

Can anyone recommend how I can get back to enjoying my fave Eliquids or recommend some good Eliquids I like mainly fruity, menthol and aniseed combos

Thanks all

Hi bud,
I've been vaping for years and get the muted flavour all the time.
I find (like others have already stated) that switching flavours out for something different does the trick. When I say different flavour, I mean a totally different flavour, and not just a similar one made by someone else. For instance, Heisenberg out, apple pie in, give it a few days, then switch back.

Thanks all for your comments and great advice, the coil hasn’t burned out yet as still can taste the flavours I thought only when I can taste burning / burned taste is when to switch it over - I will go out today and get some random flavours but something that I don’t currently have to try and bring the taste back thanks again all :2thumbsup:

Menthol eliquids are a good remedy for vapours tongue. Take a look at Mr do eliqud list. Also simong has done a mtl eliqud list. All to be found in the newbie section

If you have a juice you vape on all the time, you will find that it becomes muted in your mouth (vapours tongue). I try to have half dozen juices that i switch between on a daily basis and it keeps the flavour intense. Try switching to another juice for a couple of days then go back to your favorite one
I have a table full of different flavours in tanks. Sometimes I'm switching around them every few puffs lol, But the one I use to get my taste back is the one you use regularly, VV Heisenberg. Have you tried their Funky Monkey? Dinner Lady Orange Tart will wake up your taste buds, along with anything mango. I've only quit for less than 2 months and still get days where I can't taste a damn thing!
I only change my coils if they provide a Burnt taste or the vaping experience has changed.
Pre-made coils just lose their flavour. If you put a new one in and the taste comes back then bin the old one.
Thanks all for your comments and great advice, the coil hasn’t burned out yet as still can taste the flavours I thought only when I can taste burning / burned taste is when to switch it over - I will go out today and get some random flavours but something that I don’t currently have to try and bring the taste back thanks again all :2thumbsup:
Pre-made coils tend to die a slow death rather than go out in a blaze of fiery glory lol

Thanks all just been to my local vape shop and went kinda mad with VV lol!
I brought;
Pinkman
Heisenberg x3 (LOVE THE STUFF)
Blood Sucka
Vim Toes

Currently just switching to Blood Sukka nice fresh taste yummm :18:

Thanks all just been to my local vape shop and went kinda mad with VV lol!
I brought;
Pinkman
Heisenberg x3 (LOVE THE STUFF)
Blood Sucka
Vim Toes

Currently just switching to Blood Sukka nice fresh taste yummm :18:
You missed funky monkey! My fave VV :D

Back
Top Bottom