What's new

Can "Fasttech" really be this shit?

whipitup

Achiever
It took them 2 weeks to actually dispatch the items I ordered, that was a week ago.

I've tried using their tracking system, the best I've had so for is a comment along the lines of:

"Stating we have received your item doesn't necessarily mean we own up to having it"

or (most commonly)

"We are experiencing a high volume of queries at the moment. Please try again later. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Neither which actually allow me to track my items!!

So, 3 weeks later and I have NO idea where my order is, or when it's going to be delivered!

Utter shyte, and probably the first, and last time I will use them.

Comments welcome................

Actually, I gotten past the "we are too busy bit" and here is the actual response:

"Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)"

What does then even mean??????????

Its the price you pay to order from China.

The tracking is and will always be shit from China :P

Actually, I gotten past the "we are too busy bit" and here is the actual response:

"Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)"

What does then even mean??????????

Breathe Roger before you have a coronary :P

It means that the shipping company has received notification that your order is set to become part of the "system"

If you are getting this upset now, wait until it hits dispatched.....should we start planning your funeral now? ;)

Welcome to buying cheap from China.

My last order took a month, the next one will take longer as a month passed by three days ago. It will arrive. They've had the inspection regime thrust upon them and a typhoon coupled with two National holidays...all in all, pretty reasonable excuses.

Normally it's about a fortnight to fifteen days.

It's not their tracking system, you are referring to Singapore Post's. Plus, the shipping is free because orders do not have priority on the planes and only get loaded on when space is available.

If it upsets you Rog then maybe buying from there is not your best option. You need to be able to switch off, not look at tracking lists and just act all happy when it finally makes its way here.

Whatever you do - do not open a ticket expecting a sensible reply. You'll pop a fuse ;)

The best tracking method ive found is "sit on your hands and weight dot com" Good luck, sure it will turn up eventually tho.

Breathe Roger before you have a coronary :P

It means that the shipping company has received notification that your order is set to become part of the "system"

If you are getting this upset now, wait until it hits dispatched.....should we start planning your funeral now? ;)

:lol1: I've been waiting for some stuff for over a month haha :P

Back
Top Bottom